Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

major dilemna

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never buy expensive stainless steel kettles. Because they do stain and that is annoying . Buy cheap kettles from The Range.
Also do not bite the end of any Argos pens in their shops.

Never buy a step ladder out of Argos either. Just take a few of their catalogues and stack to form your own set of steps.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I dont know about TB and his millions I have a major problem. Toaster has packed up do 1 buy a cheapie with 1 years guarantee then throw it away when it packs up and buy another or spend double the money for a better one. It is only used to toast bread. What problems we have !

have you tried turning the old one off and on again?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I dont know about TB and his millions I have a major problem. Toaster has packed up do 1 buy a cheapie with 1 years guarantee then throw it away when it packs up and buy another or spend double the money for a better one. It is only used to toast bread. What problems we have !

Try it in the bath. I heard that can extend its life.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I hold Margaret Thatcher responsible for your current Toaster Dilemma - If she hadn't treated the Miners so shabbily in the 1980s you could have retained your coal fire and toasted your bread in front of the fire

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I could take the existing one to bits to find out why it blows a fuse everytime it is switched on but is it worth the effort for the cost of a new one? Probably 50+ years since toasting bread on a fork in front of the fire then coating in beef dripping.?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Talking of major dilemmas, what has happened to The Major ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here