Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maison Merde XI

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kasper Schmeichel could have given Martinez a run for his money, though the Argentinian is still the king. Pickford is a complete amateur by comparison.

Agree heartily with Tarkowski (complete snide), Kane and Richarlison, and Bruno Fernandes is of course nailed on. I'll shout out for Pontus Jansson and Luke Ayling too though, both of whom are well versed in the art of the unexplained head injury or a chronic episode of winners' cramp. And Seamus Coleman, who singlehandedly wound Knockaert up so much at Goodison a few years ago that he got himself sent off.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
McTominay is just proper shit and a useless thug. He'd thrive in a Var free world, but he's well out of his depth in the top 6. He all shithousery and no actual reward.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
McTominay is just proper shit and a useless thug. He'd thrive in a Var free world, but he's well out of his depth in the top 6. He all shithousery and no actual reward.
I don't think he's a shithouse. He's just shit.

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
after a NSC re-draft here is a new M-M team. This is a current EPL team, so don't bite me for not including Suarez.

1680936569725.png

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly submit:

Andoni Goikoetxea​

The ”Butcher of Bilbao” who inflicted ”one of the dirtiest fouls ever seen in the history of the Spanish League” on one Diego Armando Maradona (another contender for the Maison Merde XI). It broke the little man’s ankle, earned Goikoetxea a 10 game ban and, best of all, he kept the boot that did the damage in a glass case. That’s just shithousing par excellence. What a man.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I’m amazed so many of our fans have even noticed. He’s so subtle but an absolute master. Watch him line up for goal kicks, etc, chirping away at his man, little kicks on the back of the ankles. Classic defending stuff.

Their man loses their cool, lashes out, yellow card. Masterful defending.
Ha. He was even doing it on those online quizzes they have. Buzz's Bootroom. Holding JPvH's hand down during the buzzer round whilst smiling and shrugging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here