Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maidstone Utd Saturday 14th July

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Anyone else from here going? I know we only got allocated 150 tickets, but am really looking forward to this....first team squad (minus Vicente) at the official opening of Maidstone's new ground...the football season begins in 2 sleeps time!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Vicente wouldn't have played this game, even if he hadn't missed the start of training. He doesn't play on 3G, along with a couple of others, due to injury history.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I'm going! Pitch is 3G. One of the reasons they did this was to ensure they could play in all conditions and not get fixture backlog.

Well apart from the FA cup which they will be playing home games up the road at Chatham Town. Not that they will be in it for long i guess.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
The weather in Kent has been insane my ex does not live that far away and she says its nuts, just wondering what the pitch is like and if the game could be in doubt

Think it's one of those 3G pitches so shouldn't be an issue. I live in gravesend so can vouch for the insane weather....however anything is better than what I put up with at silverstone last week......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No POTG , Maidstone have sold all their tickets.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not far from Maidstone and was hoping to get a ticket from them, but they sold out very quickly. Hardly a surprise as its their first game. Nice location by the river but looks tiny. Its been pissing down proper up here. Expecting to make Dover instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here