Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'm tracking the current state of our squad, ages, contract details, ins/outs for this summer and have now added Dahoud via

(lots of midfielders !)

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Mad World

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
Dahouds the best midfielder, the stripes have ever had
I find it hard to tell you 'cause I find it hard to take
When Dahoud runs straight at you it's a very, very
Mahmoud Dahoud
Mahmoud Dahoud

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Technically very good. Should be perfect in the RDZ defensive midfield position. Ball retention looks top draw.
Has a touch of Moises about him , the way he goes in for the tackle . Very good at going forward as well , has the South American tricks although he’s German.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
3 signings plus hopefully a fit Moda Laptey and Lalana and return of players on loan. Is that our lot now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 signings plus hopefully a fit Moda Laptey and Lalana and return of players on loan. Is that our lot now.
All 3 spelt incorrectly.

A staggeringly good effort - I salute you sir.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Who Is That GIF by Stick Up Music

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Still need RB, CB & LB. Lamptey too injury prone & can't keep asking Gross to play there. Pervis need back-up & if we don't get Colwill ( which we probably won't) need an alternative.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We still need a Goalkeeper, a full back and a left sided centre back and then obviously any other signings that crop up "for the future".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here