[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Isn’t he more a box to box centre midfielder, very versatile?

That is sensational. Looks perfect for the sort of player RDZ needs to receive the ball in deep areas from the GK and CBs.

Beautiful touch and change of direction. My caveat is that virtually anybody can look good in a highlights reel!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
That is sensational. Looks perfect for the sort of player RDZ needs to receive the ball in deep areas from the GK and CBs.

Beautiful touch and change of direction. My caveat is that virtually anybody can look good in a highlights reel!
As I watched that I thought exactly the same. A perfect RDZ midfielder. Technically superb. Fearless working in zero space.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Really positive signing assuming it doesn't get scuppered at the last moment.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Will fit in well, lovely balance and control, might need to pass it sooner under RDZ's style.

An upgrade on Alzate for me. No tackling on the highlights reel? This is what we will miss from Caicedo.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
This is an incredible signing.

He is very much an RDZ player.

He is cool on the ball under pressure. A clever player. He scores an absolute screamer every now and again.

He has been linked with top teams, including Liverpool, recently. He has mainly been out of favour because of some world class players playing in his position.

Signing a player of his calibre on a free is mental. Amazing signing. What incredible recruitment we have at this club.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
This is an incredible signing.

He is very much an RDZ player.

He is cool on the ball under pressure. A clever player. He scores an absolute screamer every now and again.

He has been linked with top teams, including Liverpool, recently. He has mainly been out of favour because of some world class players playing in his position.

Signing a player of his calibre on a free is mental. Amazing signing. What incredible recruitment we have at this club.
You’ve watched him a fair bit I assume?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports