• Turienzo

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Molango

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
CMS is not a good enough striker for the championship , And I was talking to an insider I know always gets it spot on !!!. and he reckons gus is swooping for one of these two in January ... Who would you prefer back :bhasign:

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
My insider also said his laziness is having a negative effect on our work horses like Ryan Harley and Vincente .., CMS has got to go in January league two at best .

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Well I like Maheta Molango, but I also like Federico Turienzo. But who is better? there's only one way to find out..............

FIGHT!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Maheta Molango, he was dire but atleast he was fit! Turienzo would have been a hero, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Is there no chance we could try again with Lorenzo Pinamonte? I know it's been almost 12 years, so he must be getting on a bit, but that extra bit of experience could make all the difference. And we don't currently have a number 35, so he could inherit his old number of yesteryear.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, talk is that the Old Firm are interested in Fran Sandaza after he's been knocking them in for the J's - perhaps we should get him back???

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was at the Reading game, sitting behind the goal (I was in with the home fans). I left after about 15 seconds but assume Molango went on to break all scoring records and confirm his Albion legend status.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I can say I was at Keinnelworth Road 6 years and one day ago when I witnessed those two fine players leading the Brighton attack

Edit: have juct checked on Soccerbase and seen it was McCammon and Turienzo. Please ignore me!:dunce:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Oh come on for Chrissakes !!
Neither could hold a candle to that paragon of fitness - bring back PAUL KITSON !!!

---
I am here: Google Maps
Come on you super seagulls

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My word we have had some striking talent maybe bas savage and mccammon are the future

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
My word we have had some striking talent maybe bas savage and mccammon are the future

The future? don't make me laugh! I take it you couldn't get the high in-demand match tickets when the legendary Scott Ramsey was strutting in the blue and white? Then you'd known what 'future' means.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At least Molango scored for us....even if it was half a mile offside.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Let's not forget the legendary Joe Gatting and Lorenzo Pinamonte. On second thoughts though . . .

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Mark farrington is on a free apparently

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember Farrington's classic quote when he joined us :- "I'm not the same type of player as Mike Small" . How true THAT was !!

---
I am here: Google Maps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here