Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madrid ball-boy makes a fool out of Cristiano Ronaldo

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He also donated €1.5m to children in Gaza. I know it's peanuts to him, but at least he's not completely sitting on his wealth like most footballers.

Playing devil's advocate; other footballers just keep their donations quiet rather than go for easy publicity.

For what it's worth, I don't think that there are many mega-rich players out there who won't contribute a fair whack to charity as a matter of course, if not run their own.

I also don't buy into the idea that it's ever really done for publicity (including the devils advocate bit above), top-level players will get enough of it as it is.

It does seem that they can't win either way though; if they keep it quiet they're judged to be 'sitting on their money' whereas if they don't then it's considered publicity chasing.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
It's an absolute disgrace and just shows the moral corruption that is happening to youth of today even if they are Spanish. As has been said may times before ab asino lanam.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
If i was ronaldo i'd be waiting til that lad got a girlfriend. Then i'd shag her (legal age laws apply) Each time. Because if i was ronaldo, i could.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brilliant, well done ball boy, although next time chuck it in the cheating twats face.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If i was ronaldo i'd be waiting til that lad got a girlfriend. Then i'd shag her (legal age laws apply) Each time. Because if i was ronaldo, i could.

Small dick, definitely a small dick.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I AM one of the few people on NSC that have met the great man in person in Spain.

And I can confirm, he is a bit of a nob.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Those of you who are critisizing the ball boy obviously didn't witness the Keith Cuss incident which IMO was bloody hilarious.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If he shagged the girlfriend of everyone who didn't give him the ball as quickly as he would have liked, or put it exactly where he wanted it, he would have done all his team mates other halves.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Little shit the ballboy is.

I can see why people don't like Cristiano Ronaldo on a superficial level, he is greasy and often does facial expressions you instinctively want to punch, but in reality he is a good bloke and absolute model professional.

Messi on the other hand apparently has a massive ego and is not a lot of fun to work with, but people like him because he isn't greasy and has a more likeable face than Cristiano.

This.
Last night on the news here, there was a report on CR giving his shirt to a fan. The boy it was intended for had it stolen from him. CR saw what happened, continued his warm up, then gave him another shirt. In my opinion, he can be a good guy.
I'm not his biggest fan. But he isn't the worst pro player out there.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Personally I don't see it as being any different to what our ball boys did at Withdean in the early days by ensuring the ball was caked in mud when it was an opposition throw.

My favourite withdean ball-boy moment was when an opposition player refused a wet ball given to him and gestured he wanted one of the towel dried balls the Albion players were getting. The ball boy after a little delay not wanting to give the opposition player a dry ball threw him one via a bounce in the muddiest puddle in the whole stadium.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Never met Ronaldo,though my son did,so I really cannot judge his character...although sometimes he seems above himself.....would I want him to sign for Albion....you bet I would....OK we can all dream can't we ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funny, but we don't need that sort of crap in the game. Imagine if we're pushing for a goal to get in the play-offs, and the Notts Forest ball-boys are doing that. The club should be punished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here