Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madness

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Following on from last nights brilliant performance on top of Buck House, I see Madness are back on tour in December 2012.

Lets hope for a home game on Saturday 1st December, then a trip to see the Nutty Boys at the Brighton Centre after the game :clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope not as I thought that they showed their age and had no zip in their song which was poorly performed in my view if you compare it against when they made it originally..

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Suggs knocked my door this morning.

I thought to myself, that's the first sign of madness.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Tickets work out at £50 each - not sure I would want to pay that much to watch them.

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
I thought the least they could do was suspend and lower Lee Thompson from the roof, still playing his sax....Or better still go into 'Shut Up' starting with a Piano falling from the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, they've mellowed in ther old age!

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Although I agree it wasn't the best performance I thought they were hindered somewhat by being stuck up on the roof of the Palace. Give them the whole stage to work with I don't doubt for a second the Brighton Centre show will be crackalackin.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
They were superb the last time I saw them at the Centre which was 18 months ago. Bring it on.

Anyone else going to see Bad Manners at the Concorde 2 on Sunday?

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I thought that they were vocally poor and way past their best.

I don't think there is any denying they are 'past their best'. After all they did release their first greatest hits album 30 years ago!

However for a bit of nostalgia it was great to hear the old tunes again. Thought they were superb personally.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I happen to know the lead singer from a local madness tribute band,and sometimes one of the madness guys guests for them

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Jules,have you seen los palmos the tribute band??

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I saw them here in Ghent in july 2010, they were absolutely fantastic, on top form and enjoying themselves immensely. It was without doubt one of the best concerts I've been to. I can't believe they'd not be great now.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I went to their 'comeback' gig at Finsbury Park. The year - 1992 and still going strong. Morrisey and the late Ian Dury on the same bill. Thought the light show accompanying 'Our House' yesterday was incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here