Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madden 07

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Da Man Clay said:
Brilliant game, Playing it at the moment on PS2.

You doing a franchise?

I am. I\'m the Steelers. In to the play offs final, one game away from the superbowl :clap2:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Borrowing (probably not gonna give it back till i but '07) Madden '06 off a mate at the moment for xbox360 and can't get enough of it! Playing online was very slow both times i played but i did beat a yank at his own game which i was quite chufffed about! :clap2: :clap2:

It's £30 online from Game for the 360 but might have to invest. Even on the 2006 version the graphics are AWESOME in HD on a 50" TV i can tell ya! :clap2: :clap2:

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
brilliant game. won the superbowl with the chicago bears then tried to relocate them to Mexico City but I couldn't raise enough money.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
sirmax2004 said:
brilliant game. won the superbowl with the chicago bears then tried to relocate them to Mexico City but I couldn't raise enough money.

Still don't know why you chose Mexico City :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lander said:
You doing a franchise?

I am. I\'m the Steelers. In to the play offs final, one game away from the superbowl :clap2:

Yeah as such, playing superstar mode. Im a running back with Tampa. Play 12 games and won 11.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Da Man Clay said:
Yeah as such, playing superstar mode. Im a running back with Tampa. Play 12 games and won 11.

I'm a Half back for the jaguars on mine. Also got a franchise with the steelers and one game till the superbowl :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here