Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Macca gets to start the match

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I've always been in his corner but Hughton was right to take him off at half time. He really did nothing, and whilst the delivery up to him wasn't brilliant ,I just think he hasn't got a clue how to play anymore. I feel a bit sorry for him. Know he runs around a lot but then so does our dog....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sad it's ending like this, c'est la vie, you can't win them all.

I'm sad it's ending like this, c'est la vie, you can't win them all.

But you kept on harping on about him, how good he is but nobody could see it.

In fact you demanded detracting posters issued an apology when he came good.

Your turn.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if we go down I hope we get shot of him. I have never been a big fan and he now annoys me everytime I see him running around.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
Sure I wasn't the only one to sigh when I saw he was our lone striker. Doomed to failure and the change has been made but why not COG & CMS playing upfront together?

Wash your mouth out instantly, that sounds far too much like a bloody good idea, so no one at the club will take a blind bit of notice of it. After all why would you want both your full time strikes to form a partnership together.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Your turn.

Can't wait for the reply.........sour cream or prawn cocktail??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Best and CMS = Blind man and guide dog.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Your turn.
I have been for the last few months.
It's a real shame he's leaving with the club in such a mess.
I thought he'd be leaving with at least some residue goodwill, but that seems to be evaporating by the minute.

I always thought (hoped) it would all click into place for him.
But other than some brief cameos CMS, his injuries, and the team around him have proved me loud wrong.

I guess all we can hope for is the next striker to arrive will actually be fit for purpose.

I have been for the last few months.
It's a real shame he's leaving with the club in such a mess.
I thought he'd be leaving with at least some residue goodwill, but that seems to be evaporating by the minute.

I always thought (hoped) it would all click into place for him.
But other than some brief cameos CMS, his injuries, and the team around him have proved me loud wrong.

I guess all we can hope for is the next striker to arrive will actually be fit for purpose.

You, and you alone started "TEAM CMS"

The man is no more a Championship Striker than I am.

Useless, even Peterborough don't want him back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You, and you alone started "TEAM CMS".
Absolutely and if the next fella along the conveyor belt is equally committed to the club and starts getting pelters for not scoring as many goals as we all would have hoped, I'll do it all over again.

Hopefully it won't come to that.
Hopefully CH has the players in mind he wants to build the attacking unit around.
Hopefully they will be allowed to play as a unit.
Hopefully they will score as a unit.

Alternatively we could just sign someone who'll just lumber around.
Be verbally abusive in front of the family stand.
Generally giving the impression of not giving 2 poops.
At which point neither will I.

Absolutely and if the next fella along the conveyor belt is equally committed to the club and starts getting pelters for not scoring as many goals as we all would have hoped, I'll do it all over again.

Hopefully it won't come to that.
Hopefully CH has the players in mind he wants to build the attacking unit around.
Hopefully they will be allowed to play as a unit.
Hopefully they will score as a unit.

Alternatively we could just sign someone who'll just lumber around.
Be verbally abusive in front of the family stand.
Generally giving the impression of not giving 2 poops.
At which point neither will I.

What the very fvck are you crapping on about?

The man is a waste of wages, you know it and we know it. You championed him,.

Please do not compare him with Leon Best. Nobody, nobody from day one was impressed with that piece of shit.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I've always been in his corner but Hughton was right to take him off at half time. He really did nothing, and whilst the delivery up to him wasn't brilliant ,I just think he hasn't got a clue how to play anymore. I feel a bit sorry for him. Know he runs around a lot but then so does our dog....

the point is that Hughton was wrong to start him. I know our squad is woeful but i have serious doubts about CH's team selection.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think he might be part of the reason why I'm indifferent to Hughton's ability to spot a forward. Best here and, unless I'm wrong, wasn't he charge of Norwich when they wanted to pay us money for CMS?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think he might be part of the reason why I'm indifferent to Hughton's ability to spot a forward. Best here and, unless I'm wrong, wasn't he charge of Norwich when they wanted to pay us money for CMS?

Having released Chris Martin...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the very fvck are you crapping on about?

The man is a waste of wages, you know it and we know it. You championed him,.

Please do not compare him with Leon Best. Nobody, nobody from day one was impressed with that piece of shit.
Yes you're quite right.

I wasn't directly comparing CMS to Best, he's just the obvious 'poster boy' for his ilk, plenty of whom are swilling around football.
Any one could easily land here, Kemy-style, and they'll not be championed by me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Having released Chris Martin...
Look what I found while trying to search The Guard.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?264325-CMS-to-Norwich&highlight=The+Guard

Right this time I'll be better off looking up Brendan Gleeson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here