Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mac and caicedo

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Utter bullshit that Mac was 'waving goodbye'. Seem to remember Kane 'waving goodbye' last season for example. It's just an easy media line to fuel speculation.

He probably doesn't know what his future holds just as much as we don't at the moment.
They've probably been getting ideas at waving from watching through bloody coronation???

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If I could get 500/1 odds on losing The Europa League final and Alexis scoring a penalty for Liverpool I would take it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I said the same thing on his solo walkabout.

From 2019:

From 2021:

From last weekend:

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Hope they both stay, but if they go hope it all works out for them. Caicedo after the Jan window has just knuckled down and given 100%, could ask any more from him

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
We can find players like Mac, but Caicedo man, what a player, to have a defensive midfielder who can tackle and win the ball and has the control and ability to play in tight spaces is rare, usually DM’s have one or the other not both. I don’t know how or if we can replace a player like Caicedo. I hope the recruitment team have already identified 2 or 3 similar style players.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Utter bullshit that Mac was 'waving goodbye'. Seem to remember Kane 'waving goodbye' last season for example. It's just an easy media line to fuel speculation.

He probably doesn't know what his future holds just as much as we don't at the moment.
He was

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I wouldn’t trust Spurs or Chelsea. Shoe horning in the likes of Hojbjberg, Bissouma, Skipp, Bentacur, whilst Chelsea have a small army of midfielders.
yeah, was thinking of any competently managed club. silly mistake. Caicedo just does stuff most other midfielders cant, and consistently.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
He most likely will leave, I just don't buy that any player would 'wave goodbye' in the suggested manner.
I can't understand why he would walk the entire length of the west stand down to the south west corner on his own when he or any of the other players have done that before (that I recall anyway).

Hope you are right and he wasn't saying goodbye, but I don't think you are.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If TB and RDZ want to expand the squad and pay half decent wages then Mac and Cac have to leave to finance it all. I don’t see us keeping them even if they wanted to stay. It has been a joy having a World Cup winner in our midst.
We might get a few Bob for Sanchez but he’s just lopped a couple of tens of millions off his price for failing the dipstick test.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Caicedo in my biased opinion should stay, because he’s so young and he’s guaranteed starts under a truly brilliant coach.

[Said with slight trepidation that RDZ will get his head turned].
Mac is what, three years older than Caicedo? So, he's got fewer playing years available to become a multi multi multi millionaire and logically Caicedo can better afford to stay with us one more season and still get on the gravy train at age 22.
PL footballers (and their agents) don't work like that, unfortunately................................

PFW

Feb 16, 2017
The foot hills of Norfolk
Let them go!!!! we are bound to have better players lined up to replace them, if previous transfers are anything to go by.

But seriously, don't go, give us another season. money isn't everything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here