M K Don's Roll call...............

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Look at the MK website to see the horrors they're planning for Saturday: it only reinforces my opinion that their matchday experience is akin to turning up to the filming of Gladiators, or a similarly lowest-common-denominator ITV gameshow. OK, they need to attract families to get the long term fans, but IMHO football got by for over a hundred years without giant foam hands, cheerleaders and goal music, and I resent it being forced on me now, especially by plastic, artificial Soccer clubs like MK "Dons" :angry:

Top of the bill will be an incredible live gig featuring three highly rated local bands, rocking it out in the Marshall Rock Truck before kick off. The music doesn't stop there either, as two young fans battle it out at half time in a Guitar Hero challenge to be shown on the stadiumMK big screen.

The afternoon will also feature rival mascots limbering up for the Mascot Derby and attractions around the ground include a Red Bull racing Formula 1 chassis, dancing from local group Flaunt, face painting, circus training, and the chance to try your luck with the GoalDon Shot. With several more attractions to be confirmed, it promises to be an unforgettable afternoon for all the family at stadiumMK.

Just come down to stadiumMK from midday and be part of the football rock 'n roll experience.

:ohmy: :thud:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How exciting!:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Look at the MK website to see the horrors they're planning for Saturday: it only reinforces my opinion that their matchday experience is akin to turning up to the filming of Gladiators, or a similarly lowest-common-denominator ITV gameshow. OK, they need to attract families to get the long term fans, but IMHO football got by for over a hundred years without giant foam hands, cheerleaders and goal music, and I resent it being forced on me now, especially by plastic, artificial Soccer clubs like MK "Dons" :angry:

Top of the bill will be an incredible live gig featuring three highly rated local bands, rocking it out in the Marshall Rock Truck before kick off. The music doesn't stop there either, as two young fans battle it out at half time in a Guitar Hero challenge to be shown on the stadiumMK big screen.

The afternoon will also feature rival mascots limbering up for the Mascot Derby and attractions around the ground include a Red Bull racing Formula 1 chassis, dancing from local group Flaunt, face painting, circus training, and the chance to try your luck with the GoalDon Shot. With several more attractions to be confirmed, it promises to be an unforgettable afternoon for all the family at stadiumMK.

Just come down to stadiumMK from midday and be part of the football rock 'n roll experience.

:ohmy: :thud:

Any self respecting away fan should be turning up at 2.50 reeking of booze after a solid lunchtime session (and morning) so none of that malarkey should matter.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am looking forward to the entertainment....and then the football

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Top of the bill will be an incredible live gig featuring three highly rated local bands, rocking it out in the Marshall Rock Truck before kick off.

:ohmy:

Local bands? I reckon they'll have bought 'em up elsewhere & are calling them their own. :glare:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Any self respecting away fan should be turning up at 2.50 reeking of booze after a solid lunchtime session (and morning) so none of that malarkey should matter.

My thoughts entirely. Have the weekend free and it's fairly cheap so there's a strong possibility I will be in attendance.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Face paints:clap::bowdown:
I wonder how many albion fans will decide to have blue and white stripes painted on there face?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports