m.halsey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

steve-c

how often does this ref, make mistakes that have a severe impact on the game, he should'nt be ref'ing a conference game let alone a f.a cup game .

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
not a case of our players aint good enought to compete with premiership players then?
the amount of people on here who expected some sort of result from the albion today make me laugh.

look at where we are ffs

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
not a case of our players aint good enought to compete with premiership players then?
the amount of people on here who expected some sort of result from the albion today make me laugh.

look at where we are ffs

So how much have you lost on us today then :lolol: Will be down later. Are you going to be indoors?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
B.M.F said:
So how much have you lost on us today then :lolol: Will be down later. Are you going to be indoors?

none mate.
if you look on that thread about 2 days ago, called bet of the year or sumething like that you'll notice i said i'm gonna do west ham to win doing 2 seperate bets. 3-0 & 4-0

as it turned out, i've not done any bets today.

yeah, i'm in tonight so come down

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
none mate.
if you look on that thread about 2 days ago, called bet of the year or sumething like that you'll notice i said i'm gonna do west ham to win doing 2 seperate bets. 3-0 & 4-0

as it turned out, i've not done any bets today.

yeah, i'm in tonight so come down
hence the smiley mate. I know you are not that stupid as to bet on a victory for us today. Will be down later then mate:wave:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
B.M.F said:
hence the smiley mate. I know you are not that stupid as to bet on a victory for us today. Will be down later then mate:wave:

yeah no probs,
wish i'd done the bloody bet now, i don't like betting against the albion but thought that was the bet to have.
bugger it, was 8/1 for 3-0 and 10/1 for 4-0

oh well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports