Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
St. Pauli are a left wing club, followed in the main by punky alternative types.

This board has people from across the political spectrum, so if you don't like that (and you like Rangers for example, especially as St. Pauli have associations with Celtic), then you're not going to like them.

If you do (and they are a fit for the North Laine/bohemian culture of our fair city), then you might well like them a lot - though they are getting a bit commercial these days in selling the rock and roll rebellion thing. Either way, they are unique but divisive on here.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
St. Pauli are a left wing club, followed in the main by punky alternative types.

This board has people from across the political spectrum, so if you don't like that (and you like Rangers for example, especially as St. Pauli have associations with Celtic), then you're not going to like them.

If you do (and they are a fit for the North Laine/bohemian culture of our fair city), then you might well like them a lot - though they are getting a bit commercial these days in selling the rock and roll rebellion thing. Either way, they are unique but divisive on here.

The Rangers and HSV association predates your two manky mobs' circle jerk by many years.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Where do you think SEAGULLS came from then FFS :tosser:

But surely you can see why that might've happened? I certainly wasn't around back then but it makes sense; Palace pride themselves on being named after a huge bird of prey, and we take the piss by chanting back the name of a more common bird seen regularly in our seaside town, which just so happens to be one letter away from the pronunciation of 'eagle'. Quite funny actually.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Just got back from holiday and found out we'd sung this. Can't be f***ed to trawl through 6282700000 pages but.

1) it's a shit song.

2) it shows everything that is WRONG with English 'ultras'

3) I shall sit there and loudly go LALALALALA whenever it is started. Hopefully it catches on and we get our own version of the Millwall ting

4) P*lace sing it.

Utter, utter wank. BOOOOO!

Sent from my Sex Dungeon whilst socking a bitch in the uterus

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
The Rangers and HSV association predates your two manky mobs' circle jerk by many years.

Nice to get what I thought was a reasonable explanation responded to with abuse.

St. Pauli became a lefty/crusty club from the late 80s/early 90s and the the association with Celtic came in along with that. I don't like it particularly, because both Rangers and Celtic are bigots at heart (and St. Pauli are supposed to be against that in their founding principles), but HSV/Rangers is not a pleasant right wing combination.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Just think- before the world of forums, we'd have just been singing that song, with no discussion running to 17 pages. Praise be to technology...!

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
For another thread some other time!

Point is, St. Pauli/Celtic/HSV/Rangers is always going to be divisive on here. Politics anyone?:)

simon101

and smith MUST score
Aug 4, 2009
lewes
How about this one? YOU ARE PERFECT, F****ING PERFECT !!!! The Pink stuff fits in well too http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=f***ing+perfect&aq=f I'm sure Gus would sing it on the Championship Winners Bus

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
If you weren't there today don't knock it, it helped create a great atmosphere. I was in the 1901 with a mate today, but can't wait to get in my north stand seat next week.

And who cares if the scum sing it?! It's ours now!! :lolol:

Exactly! Sounded great and will be joining in with lyrics adapted for West Stand.

Palace claim to be first UK fans to use it...I'm not so sure and anyway FC Utd, Accy Stanley, Morecambe, York, Stevenage, and more notably Blackpool and Celtic also use it...i bet a few of those beat Palace to it!

Either way, it's St Pauli's song originally (you tube it to see how its done properly) and that fact outweighs any negativity around using a song our little illegitimate brothers from up the A23 have adopted.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That's the attitude Cpt Haddock! It's a shame the rest of NSC will be 'Cringing' to the MAX! At all those people in football shirts with piercings and tattoos who are jumping around having fun. Thank the Lord we got people to remind of the error of our ways! I wish I was that cool :(

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Hate to piss on everyone's chips but Palace have been doing it for a while.

But wont it just PISS them off if we go to their place in January and do it better than them,..... I cant fookin wait. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Palace bought the song to England,go back to last season or the one before and find it on youtube

our studio audience said
family-fortunes-buzzer-widget-10.png

Celtic first British club , York first English club

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
what people seem to forget is nsc is only a small fraction of the albion fan base so it really doesn't matter if a few of you don't like it , it WILL get sung tomorrow and it will sound great .

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Listening to the Palace version gave me the idea of an alternative version:

who the f*** are palace, palace, palace
repeated all the way through (unless I or someone else can think of some additional lines to add!!)

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Maybe alternate between the to stands North stand start, west stand respond with this, then north stand again and so on....

Here was me thinking our brand new stadium had four Stands(one being the away). Guess I was wrong...:p:wave::p.

Though I appreciate the east stand holds the family stand but surely it would be a great idea to try & get all three sides singing this. I for one hope the EAST stand will sing & chant along with the others. Of course its the the NORTH stand that needs to lead as as always been the case (Apart from withdean).

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
That's the attitude Cpt Haddock! It's a shame the rest of NSC will be 'Cringing' to the MAX! At all those people in football shirts with piercings and tattoos who are jumping around having fun. Thank the Lord we got people to remind of the error of our ways! I wish I was that cool :(

Wow, you have a different opinion to someone. Don't cry about it.

what people seem to forget is nsc is only a small fraction of the albion fan base so it really doesn't matter if a few of you don't like it , it WILL get sung tomorrow and it will sound great .

I love the way you've just assumed the opinion of the lion share of the Albion support will match yours, good logic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here