Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Lyndon dykes would be good.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Putting Dykes & Moore in the same bracket is an insult to Moore, he almost certainly isn’t Prem quality but he’s miles ahead of Dykes who I wouldn’t even have ahead of Connolly

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
My impression from the two Scotland games so far is that he causes problems for defenders but not for goalkeepers. That could be useful but we'd still need to pair him with a striker who can score goals. Although they do it in different ways, we already have Maupay for the Dykes role.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wouldn't say no to him tbh, he would get better supply at Brighton than at either QPR or Scotland and would be useful to bring off the bench in games where you need that bit more physical presence up front, i have seen him play very well for Scotland, so dont just judge him on this tournament, which he hasn't done badly in anyway appart from obviously not scoring.

Potter is all about improving players, so sign him up and improve him, unless you think you can prise Klich away from Leverkusen.

Which Klich would that be then? Better than the one at Leeds?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I was only saying today that I thought Dykes was very lucky to be playing international football, just doesn’t seem to look like scoring

He’s really not someone we should be looking at unless it’s a special dispensation scenario because of a major injury crisis within the club

Not for me Clive

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The answer to our scoring problems is definitely NOT to have someone who just about managed 12 in 42 goals for QPR and missed copious chances for the Sweaties in their opener. Muscular and a good header of the ball but we could just stick Duffy up front if that's what we're after.

If we're going to play "let's name a striker who played recently" I'll have the Swedish kiddie from Sociedad please.
So would I, but Borussia Dortmund's £26M buy-back clause would make it bloody complicated - and no doubt expensive!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lyndon Dykes would be good
On the door by the 1901 lounge

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Which Klich would that be then? Better than the one at Leeds?

Yeah well i guess you knew i meant Schick but my bad, however if there is a Klich at Leverkusen who is better than the one at Leeds then he's got to be worth looking at too :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here