Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch in trouble

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll let Slade make the decision on him.I have a feeling he will wipe the slate clean as Lynch has been mucked about by Adams and Slade rates him.I want to keep him and i hope Slade does.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Get rid of both, Lynch is a **** and not showing himself to be much better than Leon Knight, will definately boo him constantly if he EVER appears in the stripes again....

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Haha Guy butters is also on there!
Anyone know wether they accept friend requests?

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Get rid of both, Lynch is a **** and not showing himself to be much better than Leon Knight, will definately boo him constantly if he EVER appears in the stripes again....
Get rid, what a twat, he obviously still does not want to play for us he had the chance against Walsall and did not want to play. He has come out with this rant as he blatantly wants to get sacked so he can joing Forest.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I think he's getting way too big for his boots, and playing for a club like Forest has obviously done nothing to halt that.

There's only so much the club can take of his pathetic actions, and although it would not make any sort of financial sense, he should be brought back and played in the reserves.

Saying that if Slade can make him realise how lucky he is to be a professional footballer and play at a club like ours, I would love to have him back challenging for a place in the team.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
All he did was moan about his employees to a mate. Its not like he phoned up The Argus to slag them off is it?

I doubt the club would even have known about it if it hadn't appeared on here and then been picked up by The Argus.

Storm in a tea cup.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
All he did was moan about his employees to a mate. Its not like he phoned up The Argus to slag them off is it?

I doubt the club would even have known about it if it hadn't appeared on here and then been picked up by The Argus.

Storm in a tea cup.

He slated the club, you supposedly support why arent you angry?:annoyed:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I think that's fair enough with both of them. From what I've heard the club don't exactly treat their employees properly. Can understand the frustration - football careers don't last long so they have to make their money quickly.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Wow. That's got to be hands down the worst, most pointless, most unnecessary Albion related "news" I've ever read.

I can understand something like this being discussed on NSC, but to be in the Argus?! That is really sad, shame on the Argus.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't surpise me if Lynch WANTED it all to kick off and the club to disown him, that way his price goes down and Forest are more likely to sign him. The clubs measured response suggests they have sussed this out and are not going to play into his hands.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wouldn't surpise me if Lynch WANTED it all to kick off and the club to disown him, that way his price goes down and Forest are more likely to sign him. The clubs measured response suggests they have sussed this out and are not going to play into his hands.

Or that they are not necessarily overly bothered and know it is just The Argus making a story out of nothing...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Or that they are not necessarily overly bothered and know it is just The Argus making a story out of nothing...

Thats it keep your Lynch tinted glasses on if he killed the entire team you would STILL stick up for him:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here