[Albion] LWB candidates - Ryan Sessengon

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Would be very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[tweet]1309187183736164360[/tweet]

**** sake got really excited then saw it was that guessing, attention seeking ****! And yes, you clearly read NSC / post on NSC, write every rumour going then delete when they don’t happen and when they do claim you were ITK :thumbsup: And for some reason loads of lickers LICK him on twatter.

Ps - I would absolutely love to get Sessegnon as we were discussing yesterday.

PPs - [MENTION=2589]Robdinho[/MENTION] - don’t put tweets like that on here, you’re giving the gimps airtime :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thanks mate - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-consider-sending-ryan-sessegnon-loan-season/ looks the main source of that which is good - if anyone can paste the telegraph article that would be great...

[tweet]1309187183736164360[/tweet]

And as per my post above, this sad act suddenly tweets what he’s ‘hearing’ once a few articles appear - amazing :lol: :wanker:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You'd like to think that Dan Ashworth would know Sessengon well from England U21 days so there might be some influence there, I suppose it all depends on his wages which Spurs would want us to pay.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyway, that’s not the thing to look at here, we are maybe in for him and he’d be perfect for the LWB role for many of us!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So this is the one lots of us really want... Please can we have another news article linking us with him! Some noises! They’ve signed a new LB, he’d not in squad, so widely tipped to leave on loan or a perm - or a mixture... come on BHA - do it!!!!

#SheeboITK writed this yesterday then the NEXT DAY it BRAKES! Suck on that [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] #1from1willbe2from2 #namednames #sauces #sheeboitksummer2020 #writeagain

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
PPs - [MENTION=2589]Robdinho[/MENTION] - don’t put tweets like that on here, you’re giving the gimps airtime :lol:

Big apologies if that's the case, got taken in by his claimed links to espn, and let my guard down because I want it to be true I guess :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Big apologies if that's the case, got taken in by his claimed links to espn, and let my guard down because I want it to be true I guess :rolleyes:

It’s ok mate I’m just joshing... but yeh it’s a weird account that has a ‘funny’ name that people say on here is a spoof due to that name - it’s not, it’s a kid hearing things from the press and trying to build an army of kickers who think he’s itk. Must delete about 20 tweets a week at mo :lol:

And yes, I want it to be true and the telegraph article confirms there’s a good chance :thumbsup:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I just don’t see us doing a loan with our current M.O. Loan to buy maybe, but why would Spuds agree to that (assuming they think he has potential to be good).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We wait a week for a good rumour and finally get one for a top, top player and this slides down [emoji38]

Can someone with a telegraph account pls paste this?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-consider-sending-ryan-sessegnon-loan-season/
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho will consider sending Ryan Sessegnon on loan this season, with Premier League clubs interested in offering regular football to the England Under-21 international.*
Southampton, Brighton and Burnley are interested in the winger who can also play at left-back. The 20-year-old *is also being monitored by foreign clubs including Dutch giants Ajax. **
Sessegnon was not in the matchday squad for Spurs’ opening two Premier League matches of the season and his chances of action at left-back have reduced following the arriving of Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid in a £25million deal. **
Gareth Bale has also arrived from the Bernabeu on a loan and will be ahead of Sessegnon in the pecking order of forwards in Mourinho’s line-up.*
Sessegnon will be one of the most sought-after loans in the final two weeks of the window. His versatility on the left flank means he can play in multiple positions. Southampton see him adding width to their team after losing their opening two Premier League matches.*
Burnley have been looking to add numbers to Sean Dyche and have already signed Dale Stephens this week in a deal starting at £1million. Brighton are looking to bolster their forward line and Sessegnon is under consideration.*
Ajax’s interest came after Hakim Ziyech’s departure for Chelsea in a £40million deal, leaving Erik ten Hag looking at attacking options. The Dutch club looked to the Premier League when they moved to Dusan Tadic and have also brought Daley Blind back to the club.
Sessegnon plays on the left flank, the opposite side to Ziyech, but is seen as a forward who would strengthen the squad at the Johan Cruyff ArenA.
Fulham were interested in taking Sessegnon back to Craven Cottage earlier this summer after selling him to Spurs a year ago in a deal worth £25million.*

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is the one we’re working on

I BRAKED this news ages ago [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

My SAUCE disguised as a Persian Rug in LEEVEYS office at White HEART Lane NEW we were shopping for SESSINBURYS weeks ago

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A simple loan would be disappointing for me. Needs to be loan to buy.

Else we’ll be back to the same situation next season.

Besides, Solly’s been IMMENSE as LWB so far this season. Feel some are underrating his performances.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I just don’t see us doing a loan with our current M.O. Loan to buy maybe, but why would Spuds agree to that (assuming they think he has potential to be good).

Looks like Jose only plays Sessegnon with a back 3 or 5. He did that about half a dozen times last season. Mourinho only trusted him at left back against the likes of Norwich.

He must want out and all the time Jose is Spud-King, he’ll struggle to make the bench for the 80% of the games they play with a back 4.

He’d be perfect in our system, but I’m not sure we are the team to develop him for Spuds. A loan-to-buy would be the obvious deal, but they might have their eye on some of our players which could be a problem. Saints wanted Walker-Peters on a permanent but it cost them Höjbjerg effectively. Ryan could be bait for one of our big fish if he ends up here.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looks like Jose only plays Sessegnon with a back 3 or 5. He did that about half a dozen times last season. Mourinho only trusted him at left back against the likes of Norwich.

He must want out and all the time Jose is Spud-King, he’ll struggle to make the bench for the 80% of the games they play with a back 4.

He’d be perfect in our system, but I’m not sure we are the team to develop him for Spuds. A loan-to-buy would be the obvious deal, but they might have their eye on some of our players which could be a problem. Saints wanted Walker-Peters on a permanent but it cost them Höjbjerg effectively. Ryan could be bait for one of our big fish if he ends up here.

I wonder if Spurs would take Propper?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Naylor now mentioning we are interested (other clubs as well) talk of a loan (to buy hasn’t been confirmed)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Naylor now mentioning we are interested (other clubs as well) talk of a loan (to buy hasn’t been confirmed)

Daily Fail transfer ticker.

Screenshot_20200928-110939.jpeg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seems less desperate after March now playing out of his skin.

March unlikely to hold this level though and 2 options for this position be fantastic.

Be an immense signing.

Him and striker and we are set

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here