Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luxury Hotel or Cottage in New Forest area?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Any NSC'ers recommend somewhere for just myself and the Mrs?

Trip Advisor unfortunately overpopulated by people moaning that bed is a nano inch too short or towel was not perfectly square!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Spa weekend ???? Stayed at the Manor Park Hotel last year, nice pleasant surroundings and relaxing.......Not Luxury but very nice all the same.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Chewton Glen

This, great but Spa is a single sex offering which is crap if you like your Spa ( and Missus I guess)

Good gaf though!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Looks like a toss up between the Rhinefield and one I found called Careys Manor.

papa_stew

Sep 22, 2007
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Looks like a toss up between the Rhinefield and one I found called Careys Manor.

have you been yet? always interesting to hear as tripadvisor seems a little contrived sometimes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No to Chewton Glen, nice place, but too tacky now. Needs investment and bringing into the 10s, single sex spa, London Cafe prices in a Staff Canteen environment? Nice rooms but poor offering.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Any NSC'ers recommend somewhere for just myself and the Mrs?

Trip Advisor unfortunately overpopulated by people moaning that bed is a nano inch too short or towel was not perfectly square!

New Forest Luxury Country House Hotels England | Lime Wood | 5 Star Spa Hotels Hampshire

Go here. I've not been myself, but a (very hard to please) colleague loved it. She said it's been recently renovated, in a beautiful setting and her 7 her hubby got great service. Not cheap, but worth the ££$$£$££$$£

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here