Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's happening? I don't have enough alcohol in the house for this.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think that’ll be in his next job with a proper squad, cover in every position, proper strikers in form.

Second half against Wolves I thought we were outclassed and offered little, I sat there cold and bored senseless.

This season, the highs are EL, Pedro, Hinshelwood, Igor, JPVH, Gross and a few magnificent wins. But also a lot of frustrating meh.
But even earlier in the season with a full squad, west ham knew how to score with ease, Villa the same. If his tactics aren't working he doesn't know what to do.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is this worse than Everton last season? It feels up (down) there.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Aston Villa are a prime example of strengthening from a position of strength with investment. Sold Grealish and have only ever looked up since. We’ve sold £150+million worth of players and have been completely naive that the remaining players were good enough. They’re not. And we’ve completely let down our best ever Manager.
Shouldn't our existing team be enough to compete against Luton??

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Screenshot_20240130_211246_BBC Sport.jpg

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
fail to communicate.

miss to communicate, doesn't make sense.

Yes I have got to the point where correcting Swedish people's English is more fun and interesting than the actual football.
Thank you! I’ve got a lot to learn. Anyway, it’s quite often they don’t pass each other when they should, and now this,

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Simple explanation for toniht- think someone must have put something different in RDZs funny fags this evening

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They were shit in August, let's be honest. We beat them without getting out of 2nd gear and Dahoud in midfield. This is a completely differenct prospect tonight.
No they weren't, well they may well have been, but they were also very hard working, industrious and very much a team.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not even making simple passes now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here