Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton tickets - still available

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Just to say that there are still some 800 Luton tickets available, according to the Ticket Office at 10.20 this morning. Given that the more people are up there the better (see other threads for We Want Falmer suggestions), if you're wavering - buy one now!

Last edited:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Yep. Put the press release on my mailing list (no decent hatters message Board) and the club should be signing the Managers letter.

We're also looking for a new home, and although our proposed site (off an M1 junction) isn't a controversial (not that it should be)as Falmer any decision against a stadium doesn't help our cause.

HLB

Ted Bear

Jul 6, 2003
Luton
Anyone know whether there'll be any tickets available on the day? Because i've got a few interested mates that want to come along

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Are there any protests on? I am in two minds whether to go but will definitely if there is a sit in or something

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Are you sure the match is on?

Neither BHA nor Luton official websites have any news, comment or information (though does show up as a fixture on both sites' fixture lists).

No travel info, no team news - given up already???

Last edited:

zego said:
Are you sure the match is on?

Neither BHA nor Luton official websites have any news, comment or information (though does show up as a fixture on both sites' fixture lists).

No travel info, no team news - given up already???

Just bought my ticket a few hours ago. Our allocation will be on sale in the shop until midday tomorrow, then they get sent back.

Get down there in the morning. Go on, you know you want to.

5.19pm from Brighton gets you to Luton 7.23pm. K0 7.45pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here