Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton - starting XI?

Mel37

Jul 14, 2023
Pre-season has been interesting! I suspect predictions of the starting XI have changed quite abit over the past month or so?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don't know any of their players so couldn't begin to select a team, sorry

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Steele

Gross
Dunk/Veltman
Van Hecke
Perv

Lallana
Caicedo
Gilmour
Mitoma

Welbeck
Enciso

Bench: Verbruggen, Joao, Ferguson, Offiah, March, Veltman/Dunk, Igor

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Genuinely no clue - injuries/transfers permitting only 'certainties' are probably Dunk, Estupinian, Caicedo, Gross and Mitoma.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why would anyone want to leave Pedro out after seeing his cameos? Best striker at the club going by what we have seen.

On the assumption that RDZ will prefer the tried and tested team before putting in the new boys for their first competietive action.

But looking at your team I had completely forgotten about Adingra which really highlights the filthy amount of riches we have in the attacking positions.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Steele, Dunk, Krol, Jansen, Haan, Neeskens, Rep, Rensenbrink, Cruyff and the Van de Kerkoff twins

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
One of the last times we played Luton, a mate of mine was out in Brighton and came across Mick Harford and the lads getting battered in Brighton the night before the game. With us needing to win to avoid League 1 and Luton safe with nothing of note to play for, this wonderful betting opportunity presented itself and I duly lumped on the Albion. Naturally, we drew 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here