Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton/Spurs/Sheff Utd away tickets

Am I right that not all Spurs tickets have been released yet, doesn't seem that big a number available

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Am I right that not all Spurs tickets have been released yet, doesn't seem that big a number available
Doesn't look like it - those are the normally available blocks. 1,229 left according to my count and 3,000 could buy this morning. Sounds like the normal take up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
114-118 according to Spurs website which is what we have on sale

IMG_6544.png

My only memories of Luton are some pretty grim encounters in the Noughties, poor football, some poor chanting by Albion fans, didn't one of the games there effectively get Micky the sack

May 14, 2015
Got mine for Spurs this morning, but got friends in tier 3 wondering how many (if any) will be left by then?

Reckon it’ll sell out tomorrow or a few left by Thursday morning ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got mine for Spurs this morning, but got friends in tier 3 wondering how many (if any) will be left by then?

Reckon it’ll sell out tomorrow or a few left by Thursday morning ?
Guesswork really but maybe 1-200 left ? About 1150 unsold at the moment…….will be a swathe of T1s waiting to be able to buy with T2 pals of course

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My only memories of Luton are some pretty grim encounters in the Noughties, poor football, some poor chanting by Albion fans, didn't one of the games there effectively get Micky the sack

I think the last game of his second tenure was the penalty loss against Luton in the EFL Trophy Area Final? Guess the writing was on the wall before the defeat but a win might have won him a reprieve as we'd have been going to Wembley.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Last time I went I think was 2003 or 2004, between Xmas & New Year in the Championship. We were struggling as we did in those days & lost 3-0, pretty grim evening.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I guess having a big 2nd tier is effectively a ballot for 25% of se

Stand A appears to be disabled only, i think?
You obviously missed my post 159 . Stand A started off this morning as disabled only but at some point 50 of the seats in that stand were altered to accommodate anyone. The only catch is that some towards the rear have already been sold as disabled seats so it means as stated that it is a seated only area.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I’m still a bit new to this away games thingy (went to my first five last year) but want to try for Spurs and Sheffield United tomorrow morning. I got caught out in a “dry” area at one of my games last year and don’t want to repeat that. Will there be choices for areas for these grounds or will it be single concourses? If there are choices what are the considerations. I don’t like to be in the middle of the nutter-b*****ds. Thanks.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
You obviously missed my post 159 . Stand A started off this morning as disabled only but at some point 50 of the seats in that stand were altered to accommodate anyone. The only catch is that some towards the rear have already been sold as disabled seats so it means as stated that it is a seated only area.
I did miss that, thanks- just wanted to set expectation for those hopeful for tomorrow. I am still undecided if i should snap one up tonight....aside from watching the Albion there is nothing good about Luton away!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’m still a bit new to this away games thingy (went to my first five last year) but want to try for Spurs and Sheffield United tomorrow morning. I got caught out in a “dry” area at one of my games last year and don’t want to repeat that. Will there be choices for areas for these grounds or will it be single concourses? If there are choices what are the considerations. I don’t like to be in the middle of the nutter-b*****ds. Thanks.
If you don't want to be in the middle of the nutters, go front half of any block. That normally avoids them. Just watch out for the bobble hats though. :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Note, for those getting Luton tickets tomorrow, if you chose best available it is currently giving you a seat in the small stand to the side (Reserved Stand A), which is mixed with Ambulant disabled seating and therefore I suspect this will be a requirement to actual sit not stand. This could change as seats go but as this may suit some but not others I thought I'd highlight it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here