Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton/Spurs/Sheff Utd away tickets

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just gone for spurs at this point. Sheff utd will wait until a) cup details known and b)likelihood of my sons having games to play/ref that weekend.

Suspect i will be one of 1500 people looking for tickets among the 85 left for Luton tomorrow. If its Unreserved behind the goal and 80 ambulent disabled in the new side stand suspect many left may be in that second category

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Also interesting to note that all blocks have gone on sale at once for all games. I think we might struggle to shift the Sheff Utd ones actually given the draw last night. Is the Cup slightly more appealing with a larger away following potentially?
Travel for the cup game is also a lot easier cup game weekend

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Travel for the cup game is also a lot easier cup game weekend
Other than we don't know when we will be playing.

Whilst it seems unlikely we'll be a TV pick, we could be, which means the game could be Friday night early or late Saturday or sometime Sunday. I had ruled out the latter due to the Luton game but, as highlighted elsewhere, the Premier League have said the Luton game could move dependent on the scheduling of FA Cup fixtures.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Whilst it seems unlikely we'll be a TV pick, we could be, which means the game could be Friday night early or late Saturday or sometime Sunday. I had ruled out the latter due to the Luton game but, as highlighted elsewhere, the Premier League have said the Luton game could move dependent on the scheduling of FA Cup fixtures.
While that's true, I hope our super fans have booked both Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons off as Luton is all but sold out with a game date of the Tuesday.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Had ruled out Sunday with Luton Tuesday and with Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry not having a midweek game they could easily play then as both Sheffield clubs won’t play a home game same day. Had massively over looked Friday night as a possible and didn’t see us as one of the tv picks but that’s only a personal opinion. Still gambling this is a 3pm Saturday kick off

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had ruled out Sunday with Luton Tuesday and with Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry not having a midweek game they could easily play then as both Sheffield clubs won’t play a home game same day. Had massively over looked Friday night as a possible and didn’t see us as one of the tv picks but that’s only a personal opinion. Still gambling this is a 3pm Saturday kick off
I agree that Saturday 3pm is by far the most likely still.

I can't see any of...

Sheff Utd v Albion
Sheff Wednesday v Coventry
Palace/Everton v Luton/Bolton

...being TV picks.

So, if the Sheffield clubs can't play on the same day, it makes sense to move Sheff Wed to the Sunday as they don't have a midweek fixture that would impact.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I can't see any of...

Sheff Utd v Albion

...being TV picks.

So, if the Sheffield clubs can't play on the same day, it makes sense to move Sheff Wed to the Sunday as they don't have a midweek fixture that would impact.
But who would have picked Palace/Everton as a TV game for the 3rd round.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I can't see any of...

Sheff Utd v Albion

...being TV picks.

I realise the 4th round is not the 3rd round, but there were lots of games not at 3pm Saturday which weren't on TV. 8 games on Sunday for example but only 2 on TV. Also 5 Saturday lunchtime starts but only 1 on TV.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It’s so frustrating, I’m 2 points short of being able to buy a Luton ticket and that’s all down to me being too ill to go to attend the West Ham game!
I was 2 points off first dibs of Ajax tickets, so completely get the frustration. I guess there are other people in the same boat.
Good luck with it mate.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Also interesting to note that all blocks have gone on sale at once for all games. I think we might struggle to shift the Sheff Utd ones actually given the draw last night. Is the Cup slightly more appealing with a larger away following potentially?
If you open up the blocks for Sheff Utd it is clear that over half of block BL3 and all of block BL4 apart from a small group of disabled seats are not available to buy. I make it that about 2000 in total have been released of which about 1200 are still available.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
About 150.
When i bought mine this morning i had a look at that small block on the side as i prefer being on a side and sitting but it was all ambulant disabled. Now i see the club have converted 50 of that blocks seats into standard seats. So yes about 150 ordinary and 25 ambulant disabled.
Just a note for anyone thinking of buying in there you will have to be seated because some of the ambulant disabled seats towards the rear have already been sold as such.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
For those waiting for Luton...

Screenshot_20240109_123538_Albion.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_123822_Albion.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here