Votes: 131 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There is going to be an almighty row between the Premier League and Luton Town now.

The shitstorm is going to be quite entertaining! I think they were praying that Coventry got promoted - whoops! :lolol:

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations to Luton. I don’t see how on earth they are going to stay up next season, but they’ve beaten the odds to get to the Prem in the first place so you never know.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Only 2 more relegation places to worry about if it came to that next season.
Just joking, a fantastic achievement from where they have been in recent years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow some mainly shit memories of that dump…

Ian Westlake header 2-1? Anyone remember that one…

Leon Knight sent off and a vile game

JPT semi or Southern final and losing on pens after a Virgo / Kuipers error. Coins lobbed at us after they invaded pitch…!

Horrible place, some horrible fans - can’t wait to do Luton away next year 💙🤍

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He has defribulator pads on, which would seem to confirm it’s a cardiac problem.

Attachments

• IMG_5640.jpeg
    IMG_5640.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 82

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
And just like that Bournemouth is no longer the worst ground in the top flight. At least Luton plan to do something about it though.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Team that finished 3rd. wins the play-offs. Fair enough, I suppose. Congratualations to Luton.

Wonder where Gyokeres will go now, and for how much?
Everton are apparently interested.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Have to say, they both looked crap......Luton have to spend so much to get their ground/access addressed, makes me wonder how many players they will attract ? Along with Bournemouth, smallest capacity ....................

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Celebrity fan? Tommy Robinson.

A day to to rejoice for Sussex police. Tuesday night both games guaranteed.
I think Luton have had some history with Millwall in the past. If we play them early in the season, quite likely to be a TV game anyway and moved accordingly.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Celebrity fan? Tommy Robinson.

A day to to rejoice for Sussex police. Tuesday night both games guaranteed.
Tommy robinson has been banned for years and when his banned the club stuck another ban on him and theres 2 Tommys 1 being the little midget and 1 being the real Tommy

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Tommy robinson has been banned for years and when his banned the club stuck another ban on him and theres 2 Tommys 1 being the little midget and 1 being the real Tommy

Tommy ‘Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’ Robinson has only been banned for about 3 years. My son in laws season tickets was a couple of rows behind him and his 3 minders.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
great for Luton and football. Whatever they do it will be difficult to stay up. 2 choices, Spend 40/50 million on new players or keep same squad and all PL money can go towards a new ground. I think they would be wise to do the latter

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Tommy ‘Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’ Robinson has only been banned for about 3 years. My son in laws season tickets was a couple of rows behind him and his 3 minders.
Fair enough if he still goes but I was sure Yaxley Lennon was banned by the club again (as it causes too many issues when he goes)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here