• Coventry

Votes: 131 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Goodness, you sound like a Man Utd fan. I never thought I could get behind Luton Town but your post really has had that effect. You do know that this is exactly the thinking that motivates proponents of the ESL only it’s the likes of BHA they want to exclude ?
Wind your neck in, No one is saying Luton, Plucky etc don’t deserve to be there of course they do although football should be for the spectator many Albion would like to go to Luton away in the PL it would be like a trip back in time from days gone past. unfortunately only a 1000 will get the opportunity.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Wind your neck in, No one is saying Luton, Plucky etc don’t deserve to be there of course they do although football should be for the spectator many Albion would like to go to Luton away in the PL it would be like a trip back in time from days gone past. unfortunately only a 1000 will get the opportunity.
Yes. But it’s not about how many Albion fans can go. It’s about Luton’s home support and your idea of restricting PL places to clubs with a minimum 20000 capacity is pretty abhorrent.
My local club Tranmere Rovers has a capacity of 16587 at Prenton Park. You are basically suggesting they should never be allowed to reach the PL.

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I would quite likely be in with a shout of getting a ticket with the points I have for that 1000 alloc., but to be honest, wild horses wouldn't
drag me back to that place. Saw too much of it in the lower leagues 15-20 years ago. I sense there may be a lot of others like that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would quite likely be in with a shout of getting a ticket with the points I have for that 1000 alloc., but to be honest, wild horses wouldn't
drag me back to that place. Saw too much of it in the lower leagues 15-20 years ago. I sense there may be a lot of others like that.
Exactly. Been there, done that, a few times. Even with improvements, it still feels very unsafe.

How on earth are Luton going to bring Kenilworth Road up to PL standard by the middle of August?
Notts rebuilt one side and both ends in 17 weeks flat. Of course, all the contracts and planning permission were already place on the final day of the season.
nottingham-meadow-lane-15820.jpg

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Quite remarkable when you think Luton have gone non-league to Premier League in 9 years without a new stadium, facilities, super wealthy owner etc

Kind of puts our journey to shame really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here