Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton game live on MyAlbion

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It’s on Youtube anyway………free to all

Dont suppose you have a link to the YT by any chance Dazzer? cant get the Albion official site to work, just a revolving advert of tickets, club shirts, say no to racisim etc.....I'm registered and tried refereshing, re logging in and nothing :shrug:

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Dont suppose you have a link to the YT by any chance Dazzer? cant get the Albion official site to work, just a revolving advert of tickets, club shirts, say no to racisim etc.....I'm registered and tried refereshing, re logging in and nothing :shrug:

That was the half time feed. Second half coverage has now started.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
yep - just letting that poster know that reloading the page after signing on worked for me ....

Cool….the youtube comment was more for those that thought it was only available to subscribers (kind of implied by the club website). The half-time ad loop went on forever

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Absolute Tau magic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Managed to watch the last 5 mins. Funny watching Flozza having a go at Tau for not making himself available. Love the new kit. Mine's in the post.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andone really has an endless nark on, doesn’t he?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A good run out given we are behind Luton in terms of match fitness.
Highlight for me was our second goal, and shows how we can provide more goals from midfield.

Jul 25, 2021
Very impressive display. I liked Mwepu's distribution. Seems he likes to release the ball quickly. I thought March looked good too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here