Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton forum (avenue of evil)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If Chelsea are MWM (Millwall With Money) then Luton are MIM (Millwall In Mackenzie)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've a funny feeling, they just might give a few teams a good workout. I also think they are going to struggle big time once the euphoria of playing in grown up stadiums starts to play on their minds
I think their runts of supporters will think they’ll give a few teams a good workout off the pitch, they are going to be a right nause that first match! Scummy little football club!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Have I imagined this but didn't you have to go through people's back garden to get in the away end via a metal bridge ? I've imagined it haven't I.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leon Knight…..he’s alright 👍
I have about 70 Brighton tops. About 50 have a player name on the back. Only one has only this left of the name: l i l

Spooky.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Let them have their 9 months in the sun. There’ll be many decent fans.

But as with the Sunderland and Boro fora, a disproportionate number of racist, misogynistic, homophobic twats who are cerebrally challenged. Pity them.
Sounds like the Fat slob Northern Isish **** that I have sit next to at work.

I'm doing my best to restrain myself to see him sink his own ship.

Amazingly everyone else thinks the same .

he's a very bad advert. For everything really . . . Never seen anyone wear the same shirt for a week, sometimes inside out . . . Vivians pants are the only reference I have on that scale

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
But if the game had been the week before-thats exactly what would be needed to blend in with the tens of thousands at Pride

Having been on the receiving end of some proper homophobia-this is akin to the "we can see you holding hands-and You're to ugly to be gay chants.its NOT homophobic, its not offensive,

I serious doubt a single gay man in Brighton is offended by the above, my husband and I certainly arent. What I find (as a gay man) more offensive is going into the bank today to find it decked out in rainbow flags and ballons to celebrate Pride month., or the companies that suddenly sprout rainbow flags for June and dont give a f*** for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But if the game had been the week before-thats exactly what would be needed to blend in with the tens of thousands at Pride

Having been on the receiving end of some proper homophobia-this is aking to the "we can see you holding hands-and You're to ugly to be gay chanmts.its NOT homophobic, its n ot offensive,

I serious doubt a single gay man in Brighton is offended by the above, my husband and I certainly arent. What I find (as a gay man) more offensive is going into the bank today to find it decked out in rainbow flags and ballons to celebrate Pride month., or the companies that suddewnly sprout rainbow flags for June and dont give a f*** for the rest of the year.

Rainbow Washing!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Having been on the receiving end of some proper homophobia-this is aking to the "we can see you holding hands-and You're to ugly to be gay chanmts.its NOT homophobic, its n ot offensive,

I serious doubt a single gay man in Brighton is offended by the above, my husband and I certainly arent. What I find (as a gay man) more offensive is going into the bank today to find it decked out in rainbow flags and ballons to celebrate Pride month., or the companies that suddewnly sprout rainbow flags for June and dont give a f*** for the rest of the year.
Pride is a commercial opportunity these days. 'The pink pound' as you will have heard. Unfortunately what was once a festival of self empowerment seems to be a festival of self indulgence. I do wonder the percentage who attend who are actually gay now. I went for years, I joked in 2018, when Britany Spears mimed her way through the evening performance, that when I first went Brittany was a region of France. I've not been for some time. I used to go on the march, everything.

Then again, perhaps I'm just getting old.

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Having been on the receiving end of some proper homophobia-this is akin to the "we can see you holding hands-and You're to ugly to be gay chants.its NOT homophobic, its not offensive,

I serious doubt a single gay man in Brighton is offended by the above, my husband and I certainly arent. What I find (as a gay man) more offensive is going into the bank today to find it decked out in rainbow flags and ballons to celebrate Pride month., or the companies that suddenly sprout rainbow flags for June and dont give a f*** for the rest of the year.
You should try M & S Horsham. Playing music selected by our LGBTQ+ colleagues performed by their favourite LGBTQ+ artists to celebrate the LGBTQ+ Community during LGBTQ+ month. And now here is a song by Boy George selected by one of our LGBTQ+ colleagues to celebrate the LGBTQ+ Community during LGBTQ+ month. At least I think that's how the announcer put it.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Had to check and there's a rant on there about Leon Knight. Old school
lol, I had to check too, the name 'Avenue of Evil' intrigued me, and the comments on here about how bad the forum was.
Just imagine STILL being annoyed about something Leon Knight did, what? 2 decades ago?? And this is revenge??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jesus wept.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I think playing Luton next season may be a bit like Fulham coming to the Amex this year, not pretty, horrible in fact.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
They’ll be all but relegated by Christmas, only got one season of their nonsense.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Makes you laugh, all that trash in Luton, yet the Rothchilds have lovely properties dotted about the area.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Last time I watched a Brighton v Luton game was a 4-1 win at the Goldstone in the FA cup in 1990. Danny Wilson (great midfielder) was their captain and we were a second division team with them in the first.

Hopefully a similar scoreline in August.
“Danny what’s the score , Danny Danny what’s the score “
He held four fingers up tbf

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My last visit to Luton was in the paint pot semi final where their fans decided to all come over to the away end and celebrate getting to the final in front of us. Lovely bunch Luton fans should be interesting next season.

IMG_7519.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here