Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton forum (avenue of evil)

boik

I think they've got a point. Some of the comments on here about Luton are frankly embarrassing. We've done well for ourselves in recent seasons and then rip the p!ss out of another club for dreaming. Need a bit more humility I reckon. Luton isn't my most favourite place, but you can bet your life there will be some great people there as well as the occasional idiot. ALL clubs are the same.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Will be fascinating to see how they do, something different to what the other 3 in the play offs would have brought. Don't know their budget or how good their team really is but it will be a tricky place to go.
Not sure why a few idiots seem to get everyone so riled.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
If I want to experience Luton, I’d just watch 24 Hours in Police Custody.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
ALL clubs are the same.

Disagree Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
On the subject of Luton being our first fixture: I vaguely recall an interview with a PL manager (but can't remember which one) where they said you never want to play a newly promoted club in their first 5 matches. The team and the fans are still buzzing from being promoted which makes they surprisingly tough matches. After 5 matches they've probably had a few defeats and they've calmed down a bit.
That sounds OK. If they probably have a few defeats in their first 5 matches then one of them could be against us 🙂

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think they've got a point. Some of the comments on here about Luton are frankly embarrassing. We've done well for ourselves in recent seasons and then rip the p!ss out of another club for dreaming. Need a bit more humility I reckon. Luton isn't my most favourite place, but you can bet your life there will be some great people there as well as the occasional idiot. ALL clubs are the same.
And all clubs that do well develop a support base that acts exactly like Man Utd’s. I’ve felt a bit disjointed from the Albion this season when reading entitled comments on here.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Bit too much hubris inthis thread. They've had an epic journey to the EPL just like us. I'll judge their fans when I see them not via some stupid social media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here