Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

luton fans attack kiddy fans

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Luton is bandit country as far as I'm concerned. Absolute hole. I know because I spent a year in Dunstable..Jesus, it's a mess up there.

Jan 30, 2008
well people saying they know nothing of Luton down here,i remember a cup game at the Goldstone when luton were drinking in the bell before the game, Brighton came up from Queens road and it all kicked off outside the Queens head with Luton singing "Luton are back "!!! :eek:
regards
DR

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
well people saying they know nothing of Luton down here,i remember a cup game at the Goldstone when luton were drinking in the bell before the game, Brighton came up from Queens road and it all kicked off outside the Queens head with Luton singing "Luton are back "!!! :eek:
regards
DR

Early 90's ??

Remember hove station after the game with Luton fans being run back onto the platform

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's a sad day when the away days get as sterile as Reading or MK Dons. There is nothing to look forward to in those fixtures. Nondescript fairly affluent town with nondescript fans who probably list golf as their favourite sport and nondescript pubs and then off to a nondescript stadium with goal music and drums and pitchside announcers who think they're auditioning for the voice-over job at Pop Idol.

"Family club" - aaarrggghhh, hate that phrase. What does it mean? To me it signifies happy clappy types who bemoan the fact that football fans aren't like rugby fans.

Give me Luton and their grotty town and shitty ground and shittier fans any day of the week over yet another identikit "family" club.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It's a sad day when the away days get as sterile as Reading or MK Dons. There is nothing to look forward to in those fixtures. Nondescript fairly affluent town with nondescript fans who probably list golf as their favourite sport and nondescript pubs and then off to a nondescript stadium with goal music and drums and pitchside announcers who think they're auditioning for the voice-over job at Pop Idol.

"Family club" - aaarrggghhh, hate that phrase. What does it mean? To me it signifies happy clappy types who bemoan the fact that football fans aren't like rugby fans.

Give me Luton and their grotty town and shitty ground and shittier fans any day of the week over yet another identikit "family" club.

a refreshing post.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
regards
DR

After a few scoops in the William Tell?

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I used to live in Luton, with the stadium just at the end of the road from me. Although the house I was in was good the town itself is the worst place I have been to in the UK.

I went to Luton when Crawley played them a couple of years ago.I though the town made Crawley look like Henley on Thames.
It was a mid week game on a cold winters evening,and we won the match in the last minute.The locals were far from pleased,no wonder,they knew another year in non legue beckoned.Long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here