Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton away - 31st July - tickets

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I read Dunk had a minor op on his toe ?

Has been indicated that Dunk, Webster, Lamptey and Welbeck are carrying minor injuries which obviously isn't ideal. I'm mostly worried by Trossard's absence as Sanchez and Veltman have returned from the euros to be involved today. Surely he's not on his way out is he?! Did hear rumours early on.

Thanks chaps. :thumbsup:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Does seem odd doesn't it?
No word of a knock...
Maybe he asked for a slightly longer break given lockdown etc. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise if a decent team came in with a 20-30 million pound offer TBH.
Re: Dunk, he had minor surgery on his toe didn't he?

Can't see him going to a 'top' PL side so it's either one in and around us or Italy / Spain / Germany /France as he's better than Belgium and Dutch teams. But don't see it myself as he's been on and off for the last few seasons. Had excellent games followed by an invisible game. Got great skills tho.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now down to the bare bones for centre backs.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
****ing state of that fat Luton fan shouting that Burn should get up..

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Andone is such a knob. Maupay is a likeable little shithouse, but Andone is just a ****. Really don't want him at my club.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Hope BDB is okay- we need him.
Very interesting exchanges between Andone and seemingly the entire team there...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hmmm, sounds like you're looking for something that isn't there. It's Andone therefore it must be an argument.

They were clearly arguing. Tau had to calm Andone down and move him away.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hmmm, sounds like you're looking for something that isn't there. It's Andone therefore it must be an argument.

Yeah it's probably because he's such an saggy twunt I'm likely to assume he is being one. Pity we can't sell him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here