Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Personally think it's quite exciting to be Luton's first ever opponent in the Premier League. Will hopefully be a good game and a little bit of history.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
bugger, am in the country for this and really want to get to it. I've never used the exchange, do people think there will be much available on it?

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Still don’t get why people think Luton have a great away support , or why they are roughy toughy
never have been in my experience
Going to away games at their place there's a whole section nearest the away end who spend more time throwing coins and doing throat slitting gestures at the away fans than watching the game.

Its also probably the roughest town I've ever been to. I live in Bedfordshire and its the only place in the UK I've felt genuinely unsafe just walking around.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
bugger, am in the country for this and really want to get to it. I've never used the exchange, do people think there will be much available on it?
I expect so. Once the message goes up on the main club website saying sold out/ticket exchange now active(or similar) there will be quite a few tickets appearing.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
There will be plenty become available as its summer holidays

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
That and Newcastle selling quickly, West Ham and Bournemouth not so much. Is it all down to the away fans?

I had an Evertonian next to me for the game against them last season, which was not the best feeling. He was, however, in his 80s and the only trouble he caused was his scouse cackling every time they scored.

el punal

What time are we doing “you’ve see the Albion now….”?
I’ve got to say that is the most excruciating chant that’s hit the terraces in ages. Cringe worthy and embarrassing doesn’t come close whether it’s done by our lot or other fans. punish:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No real surprise that this has nearly sold out so speculation that its Luton fans is a stretch. There’s fewer match day tickets on sale this part if the season at least - as season tickets sold out . Also - for quite a while now - regardless of opposition /day/ time - all our games sell out . No shortage of Brighton fans who want to see the Albion…even in August.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Going to away games at their place there's a whole section nearest the away end who spend more time throwing coins and doing throat slitting gestures at the away fans than watching the game.

Its also probably the roughest town I've ever been to. I live in Bedfordshire and its the only place in the UK I've felt genuinely unsafe just walking around.
Me too - Armagheddon would be a better place to live
Literally I can't think of anywhere worse that I've visited in the UK.
Middlesborough maybe - but that has the coast.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
100% will get a ticket if you want one - for any Albion home game.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No real surprise that this has nearly sold out so speculation that its Luton fans is a stretch. There’s fewer match day tickets on sale this part if the season at least - as season tickets sold out . Also - for quite a while now - regardless of opposition /day/ time - all our games sell out . No shortage of Brighton fans who want to see the Albion…even in August.
Why then, Mr Know It All, are the games a couple of weeks later still showing plenty of availability?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve got to say that is the most excruciating chant that’s hit the terraces in ages. Cringe worthy and embarrassing doesn’t come close whether it’s done by our lot or other fans. punish:
If it has any place in football it's as a 'punching up' chant.
It really isn't worthy of us big 6 fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here