Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luke Links - You Tube

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just doesn't feel right that solly drives a 'rari 😆
Solly seems more of a Volvo type of chap to me. Sensible and reliable.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My 7yr old absolutely loves ‘your boy’ Luke the Linx Brighton. I think all his friends do to. But I do expect him to graduate onto Seagulls social when he is a bit older as that seems to really hit the 15-30 demographic very well indeed.

I love the energy and enthusiasm he shows for the club. He reminds me of another supreme enthusiast and talented communicator…..I’d challenge anyone to be able to tell him apart from a 16 year old Jamie Oliver if he were placed next to him!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disappointed with the complete lack of originality/flair in car colour choices from the players. Any colour as long as it’s black or dark grey/silver :rolleyes:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
My son felt the need to apologise to him on Instagram as I walked past saying 'Luuuuuke' when there didn't seem to be any filming going on. In all fairness my son would apologise to 'Buzz' if he could, as I may have caused loads of kids to run over to him by shouting 'Look it's Buzz'! Neither had anything to do with me having alcohol :lolol: :lolol: Buzz did sign our shirt though! :clap: Our shirt has got a few signatures over the season but we can't work out whose is whose apart from the obvious. One we're not sure if it'a signature or if it's a squiggle where my son was holding up the shirt & pen at the same time. :lolol: Note the use of 'our' shirt, that's because he was accidentally wearing mine when the 1st signature came about.
If anyone wants to play 'guess the signature' it would be appreciated, we know who signed it, the signatures are not really clear though! It won't stop the argument whether it's going on display in his bedroom or the hallway as it's my shirt! It needs Solly's & Websters signature then I'll be happy! I think I'm destined to take my shirt & a sharpie to matches until there's no more room to write on.
Too many beers at the REMF match made me persuade my son to get Peter Wards autograph on the programme & Jim Daly (he was playing for Palace) but his YouTube makes me laugh so I'll forgive him.
What's going to happen to Ronald? Is he a Brighton fan now or is he just following the player? Difficult decision for him to make. :unsure:
Hang on.
Its not all about one Equadorian. We do have two others who play for us. This obsession with Moises ( roll around screaming, thumping the turf and jumping to his feet 45 seconds later ) Caicedo, pays two other very good players no respect and probably underestimates Ronald's intentions and genuine support for our club. Would be very surprised if he ups sticks to the next club of Caicedo's dreams ( take your pick....it changes every 6 months )
I have seen Ronald at our games when it has been known well in advance that Caicedo was missing from our line up.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Smashing bloke, met him a few times at away games. He and Ronald Collante are great ‘ambassadors’ for the Albion. His, and Ronald’s, enthusiasm has certainly caught on with our overseas fans on YouTube - spreading the word of all good things BHA!
Indeed. Long may they continue.
Luke is passionate and considered. He embraces the younger fans ( our future fanbase ) and his whole vlog is how I like my visit to football to be. The journey from home, the build up before the game. Speculation about the team and reaction to the announcement. Feelings, predictions, optimism, concern. Its all there. Interaction with friends.
Passion within the match itself and review afterwards. Later, a cold ' light of day/after the dust has settled ' reaction. I watch it regularly, rarely agree with fans predictions but it helps me stay in the moment ( particularly good ones ) that little bit longer.
Ronald is another good ambassador. Spreading the word. Our club can only get stronger with interest from abroad ( Equador/Paraguay/Japan etc ) The big, greedy clubs have stolen a march on the rest by building a global presence and getting millions of extra commercial revenue. Like Luke, he puts a shift in. Its not 5 minutes. Its a whole day and more. They are putting themselves out to spread the message. Those who sneer and feel that this type of vlogging is beneath them are entitled to their opinion. Football is all about the next generation, fathers and mothers passing down to sons and daughters. We are enjoying our moment in the sun. It won't always be like this. Now is the time to really build on the interest of youngsters and fans abroad. It will only do good for the club we love.
Keep it going boys.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was impressive even if it seemed to swamp him. I wonder what pops the kids in to run to Tesco? :)
Big upgrade on the Audi estate he had a few years ago too, nice car :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well I'm 70 and really enjoy his blogs, started following him last season, he's a young passionate Albion supporter, good luck to him.
The enthusiasm of youth, what’s not to like? Lucky guy to be an Albion fan at his age too

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was impressive even if it seemed to swamp him. I wonder what pops the kids in to run to Tesco? :)
If he wants his kids to have a planet to live on

1689506129040.png

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
at 45 seconds in, who and how parked their Range Rover in the kerb? Also, player cars, available in any colour, as long as it's black.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems like a decent lad and his content is clearly popular….we’ve got an increasingly large and diverse following with a seemingly ever-increasing range of vlogs, blogs, podcasts, social media groups and the like springing up with loads of fans eager to watch/read anything Albion-related. Plenty of choice out there if Luke isn’t your particular cup of tea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think, if memory serves, in one of his earlier videos, Joel pulls up and tells Luke that he watches his channel. Must have been quite the moment for the lad.
Not half as much at this latest vid when Joel tells Luke that he spotted him at an airport something something Spain recently. Luke seemed momentarily gobsmacked :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here