Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luke Links - You Tube

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Would @Bozza consider creating a sub forum where Brighton Fan YouTubers can post links to their latest content? Obviously for a contribution to the NSC coffers ?
Loads of decent stuff that might be missed by the NSC community. Perhaps in return the YouTubers can reference NSC aswell especially deals on Amazon?
I realise it may be a conflict of interest but surely there is scope to help each other out and bring relevant content to all us Brighton fans ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would @Bozza consider creating a sub forum where Brighton Fan YouTubers can post links to their latest content? Obviously for a contribution to the NSC coffers ?
Loads of decent stuff that might be missed by the NSC community. Perhaps in return the YouTubers can reference NSC aswell especially deals on Amazon?
I realise it may be a conflict of interest but surely there is scope to help each other out and bring relevant content to all us Brighton fans ?
I'm not sure a sub-forum is the way to go, as it won't get that many eyeballs.

But I've no issue with each creator starting their own thread on here and then adding to it with each video when they publish, or someone else just creating a thread each day with all new videos that have been published.

I'm also about to launch a new Albion daily news service and, in that, I intend to shine the spotlight on the best videos that are being created.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

But I've no issue with each creator starting their own thread on here and then adding to it with each video when they publish, or someone else just creating a thread each day with all new videos that have been published.

I'm also about to launch a new Albion daily news service and, in that, I intend to shine the spotlight on the best videos that are being created.
Thanks for the reply 👍
There is some good Brighton related content on YouTube- look forward to your daily news service- for me NSC is always my first port of call 👍

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Great ideas, It would be good to get this stuff promoted

Would a YouTuber prefix be a possibility? Might make it easier to identify.

Last edited:

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
*cough it's Luke Linx

Really nice person, super passionate about all things Albion and attends nearly all the home and away games with his Dad.

Me and my kids have met him a couple of times and he’s always had time for a chat and a photo with them.

I think it's more a generational things with "youtubers" these days. But any positive publicity about the club and potentially brining in a younger generation of fans is a very good thing.

We always look forward to watching Lukes videos and some of the other regulars that he has with him on the channel at times.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Stood next to him at a game by chance once. Completly different to how I thought he'd be. Really nice guy with time to chat.
As for the players, looks like most stopped, even Solly who didn't know who he was. Unlike other 'big' clubs who wizz through their fans.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Stupidly they both think interviewing me after a few drinks is a sensible idea
My son felt the need to apologise to him on Instagram as I walked past saying 'Luuuuuke' when there didn't seem to be any filming going on. In all fairness my son would apologise to 'Buzz' if he could, as I may have caused loads of kids to run over to him by shouting 'Look it's Buzz'! Neither had anything to do with me having alcohol :lolol: :lolol: Buzz did sign our shirt though! :clap: Our shirt has got a few signatures over the season but we can't work out whose is whose apart from the obvious. One we're not sure if it'a signature or if it's a squiggle where my son was holding up the shirt & pen at the same time. :lolol: Note the use of 'our' shirt, that's because he was accidentally wearing mine when the 1st signature came about.
If anyone wants to play 'guess the signature' it would be appreciated, we know who signed it, the signatures are not really clear though! It won't stop the argument whether it's going on display in his bedroom or the hallway as it's my shirt! It needs Solly's & Websters signature then I'll be happy! I think I'm destined to take my shirt & a sharpie to matches until there's no more room to write on.
Too many beers at the REMF match made me persuade my son to get Peter Wards autograph on the programme & Jim Daly (he was playing for Palace) but his YouTube makes me laugh so I'll forgive him.
What's going to happen to Ronald? Is he a Brighton fan now or is he just following the player? Difficult decision for him to make. :unsure:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here