Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lukaku not happy at Chelsea

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tuchel is a **** and I hate Chelsea BUT Lukaku has come into a team that has just won the Champions League, the manager has dropped the likes of Havertz and Werner to give him his chance and he comes out with comments like this.

It is disrespectful to everyone at Chelsea but also the fans. I'm not surprised many of them want Lukaku out of the club; they will have no problem attracting a top quality replacement.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
'We will [talk to Lukaku] and we will do it behind closed doors and we will do it openly' - Tuchel.

Brilliant. I hope there is a skilled interviewer waiting to accost him after Sunday's game. This guy's a goldmine.

I’m not sure if you’re making mischief but that’s only part of the sentence, it makes far more sense in its entirety.

“ 'We will [talk to Lukaku] and we will do it behind closed doors and we will do it openly like I think the relationship is and has always been“

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Fair enough. That is a noisy sub section of their support though. Twits can be a bit melodramatic teenagery. I suppose I’m surprised anyone would not want Lukaku in their team despite BDB having him in his pocket the other day. They don’t have to play teams as good as BHA every week so I would have thought he still has a role to play.

Excellent:lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The funniest thing about this is that it's p@ssed off :wanker:Tuchel:wanker:.

:lolol:

My theory is that he inherited a world class squad, made them tick (after Lampard's poor management) and in a cup run managed to lift the CL. That he then thought the EPL would be plain sailing. But under the relentless pressure of $$$$Mansour/Guardiola, he's cracking.

People on nsc had said that previous to this week he was charming and charismatic, like his idol Klopp. I thought he came across as introspective and sullen.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I’m not sure if you’re making mischief but that’s only part of the sentence, it makes far more sense in its entirety.

“ 'We will [talk to Lukaku] and we will do it behind closed doors and we will do it openly like I think the relationship is and has always been“

No mischief intended at all. I thought the rest of the sentence was superfluous. That's why I left it off.

If you rearrange the important part of what he said, you get 'We will talk to Lukaku openly, behind closed doors.'
(That's also only part of the sentence, rearranged, but it also accurately conveys his intended meaning).

My view is that the cracks are appearing. Mischief intended.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lukaku is 28, pretty much prime age for a striker - tho somehow he seems much older. Huge opinion of himself, which is to be expected, but maybe Tommy Tootle sees that he's not that mobile and really struggled to get the better of BDB t'other night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here