Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luka Milivojević

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
More pats on the head. Why you care sooooo much what people say about your club still is still baffling to me .

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
If true that’s nice to read. Think Roy has done a good job, too, but really heartwarming to hear actual football ppl acknowledge the work of their peers. The rivalry is a bit flat and tinpot for me and nice to see the players don’t care either.

That U18 result thread is so cringe. Ppl getting triggered by a youth team match lol.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It’s baffling to us how much time you spend on this board too.

Believe it or not I hardly visit these days. I think my stalker highlighting my every post makes it feel I’m on here all the time. I’ve got more important things to carry on with tbh.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Believe it or not I hardly visit these days. I think my stalker highlighting my every post makes it feel I’m on here all the time. I’ve got more important things to carry on with tbh.

do the more important things include being shitehouse and it all heading south rapidly?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

You can’t help yourself can you? You’ve clocked up 5,424 since 2012, whereas I (bad fan) have only manage 3,400 odd since 2003.
Close the door on the way out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here