Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luka Milivojević

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Palace’s captain has been singing our praises. In a recent interview Milivojević said: “For this season the team that impressed me the most are Brighton, because they are normally a team who fight to avoid relegation until the end.

“They impress me with the style of football they play and how many chances they create. They have missed a lot of luck this season, but I think their manager is very good and he has done an amazing job with them.”

Even their players know they are extremely lucky to be ahead of us.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ha, that'll go down well with the wankpuffins.

It sounds like a cry for help to me. I bet they are all fed up having to play antifootball. Never mind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace’s captain has been singing our praises. In a recent interview Milivojević said: “For this season the team that impressed me the most are Brighton, because they are normally a team who fight to avoid relegation until the end.

“They impress me with the style of football they play and how many chances they create. They have missed a lot of luck this season, but I think their manager is very good and he has done an amazing job with them.”

Even their players know they are extremely lucky to be ahead of us.
He'll be popular. lol

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A good replacement for Biss ?

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I've been believing for years we are on the cusp of overtaking them, maybe even this season if we have a strong finish but I honestly believe when it happens it will be years before they surpass us again.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I know 4 (reasonable, affable and likeable) palace fans who don’t know each other and they’ve all said the same.
Something like 16 players out of contract at the end of the season, Roy’s contract up too. They hate the style of football they’re playing, are tiring of the petulance of he-who-must-fall over-at-every-opportunity, and want to see change. Perfect chaotic storm ahead.
They’re very worried for next season.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
While we’re on the subject of Palace people saying sensible things, Steve Parish wrote an excellent article in the Sunday Times last weekend about the Super League (remember that?). There, I’ve said it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hearing Ray Lewington scream ‘Luke-aah’ at this clown is one of the worst things about having no crowd. Although it’s prob still audible at that library even with their 10k extra customers they found when they got to the prem.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I know 4 (reasonable, affable and likeable) palace fans who don’t know each other and they’ve all said the same.
Something like 16 players out of contract at the end of the season, Roy’s contract up too. They hate the style of football they’re playing, are tiring of the petulance of he-who-must-fall over-at-every-opportunity, and want to see change. Perfect chaotic storm ahead.
They’re very worried for next season.

Yes, but at least they’ll finally be able to enjoy the new stand. Must have been frustrating knowing it was completed months ago, and only Covid has prevented Palace fans enjoying its majesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Given that he's at Palace, you'd think that would be a safe bet, but actually he's one of the few stuck there until 2023.

Made me google that - didn’t realise that they had 15 players whose contract ends on 30 June. Combine with Roy maybe retiring, Mr Tumble at long last leaving - they could have a complete rebuild on - and we know how bad theses team formings are = relegation favourites?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Made me google that - didn’t realise that they had 15 players whose contract ends on 30 June. Combine with Roy maybe retiring, Mr Tumble at long last leaving - they could have a complete rebuild on - and we know how bad theses team formings are = relegation favourites?

Roy is out of contract too.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Ha, that'll go down well with the wankpuffins.

It sounds like a cry for help to me. I bet they are all fed up having to play antifootball. Never mind.

Now I love calling the The South London Comedy Collective
less so Scum, Filth, Pigs because they are just general insults, besides Scumhampton have the scum piece already assigned

but Wankpuffins........

now that is brilliant.

My future reference for them.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here