Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Lucky 13-y-o boy described as 'victim'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rape, section 1, and then look at section 2.
Seriously?

"Rape (section 1)

The elements of rape are:

(A) intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis;
(B) does not consent to the penetration, and
(A) does not reasonably believe that (B) consents"

"Assault by penetration (section 2)
Key points
This offence should be charged where there is insufficient evidence to charge rape, for example, if the victim is unsure if penetration was by a penis or something else."

So rape needs to be penetration by a penis.

What are you talking about TB?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seriously?

"Rape (section 1)

The elements of rape are:

(A) intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis;
(B) does not consent to the penetration, and
(A) does not reasonably believe that (B) consents"

"Assault by penetration (section 2)
Key points
This offence should be charged where there is insufficient evidence to charge rape, for example, if the victim is unsure if penetration was by a penis or something else."

So rape needs to be penetration by a penis.

What are you talking about TB?

Never mind. You are being obtuse.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never mind. You are being obtuse.
I said (in a general post, not a reply to you) "Regardless, it's a crime (although weirdly not rape) and she needs to be punished appropriately."

You chose to take issue with my statement, claiming that it would be rape if he was under 13, and my understanding is that you are wrong. Now you're just being rude to me for no reason.

Take a look at your signature.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I said (in a general post, not a reply to you) "Regardless, it's a crime (although weirdly not rape) and she needs to be punished appropriately."

You chose to take issue with my statement, claiming that it would be rape if he was under 13, and my understanding is that you are wrong. Now you're just being rude to me for no reason.

Take a look at your signature.

Being slow to understand is not rude. That is the dictionary definition of obtuse.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Being slow to understand is not rude. That is the dictionary definition of obtuse.
Calling someone obtuse is rude. It's fine, I've been called worse, but you should apply the same standards to yourself as you do to others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here