Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua twitter post today

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I enjoyed every second. Playing Championship football at the new stadium would be amazing, but its up to Newcastle whether they let me go!
web • 02/05/2011 20:21

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
Whether or not I do play again for Brighton, I just want to say thanks to everyone involved at the club for making me so welcome! THANKYOU!
web • 02/05/2011 20:19

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I'm assuming it's fake going by the replies on here? :lol:

I 'follow' him on there and seen those tweets but the fact he doesn't have more followers made me suspicious.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
What makes you think it's a fake? Playing when tweeting??? Errr he is injured ain't he

Because he's said himself he's not on twitter, he's only on facebook.

And that page is run by the person who set up the Glenn Murray page (it's identical and they always tweet each other). Glenn confirmed to Southern Counties Radio that that was a fake as well.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
Because he's said himself he's not on twitter, he's only on facebook.

And that page is run by the person who set up the Glenn Murray page (it's identical and they always tweet each other). Glenn confirmed to Southern Counties Radio that that was a fake as well.

Fair enough

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I follow it (basically forgot to unfollow him after the initial interest) and 'he' did a signed shirt give away, would be interesting to know what happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here