Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua reported to be in court over fight.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We'd been keeping a lid on this one - it was reported in the North East a day or two back but, as many will note, strangely nothing on this was out in the open in the 10 months or so since it happened. It may well have been subject to reporting restrictions. The Argus have picked up on it now due to it being reported in other places.

Please keep discussions to known facts. If in doubt, simply provide links to reports elsewhere. You may be at risk of contempt of court, which is serious stuff.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jeez not again? After yesterday as well. Maybe Bozza should make the sticky thread bigger and even redder than it is?

Can't see any 'stickies'.......have they been moved elsewhere....?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Its a bit harsh to ban someone for posting a topic thats in the news with facts as stated in the news.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Because a similar thread was deleted yesterday and the original poster received a 1 year ban from NSC?

But this post has stated facts that have already been reported in regional medias. Currently this post is as potent as starting one on Terry's red card yesterday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All this thread is about is to do with something in the public domain already

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I am just SO glad this isn't Friday night when I'm a little bit tiddly, because to me 2 add 2 is indeed making 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here