Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Lualua** again sorry...

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
Just a little thought popped into my head it may have been mentioned before but i really cant be arsed to read through 24 pages of crap on the other post so sorry if it has...
Maybe we going to announce the signing of him the same day as the new shirts being realised so he can be one of the first players to have his picture taken holding the new shirt which I believe is July 10th (please correct me if im wrong), this is only an idea I DONT HAVE ANY SOURCES AND IM NOT SAYING I DO. THis is just an idea that I thought it was a good enough to see what other people thought :thumbsup:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Yes Kaz, its Gus here. We are going to sign you but we're going to leave it a few weeks and announce it when our new shirt design is released. Is that ok with you?

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just a little thought popped into my head it may have been mentioned before but i really cant be arsed to read through 24 pages of crap on the other post so sorry if it has...
Maybe we going to announce the signing of him the same day as the new shirts being realised so he can be one of the first players to have his picture taken holding the new shirt which I believe is July 10th (please correct me if im wrong), this is only an idea I DONT HAVE ANY SOURCES AND IM NOT SAYING I DO. THis is just an idea that I thought it was a good enough to see what other people thought :thumbsup:

Strange to announce the new shirt on a Sunday???????

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why not add it to the other 24 pages of crap instead of starting a new thread of crap then?

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010

This made me laugh. Still, a nice idea.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
Utterly priceless!! Makes the other thread look like the most sensible stuff ever written.

Come back for pre-season on 27th but, rather than having as many of the squad as possible together - so they can gel etc. Much better to wait 2 weeks so that we can get a great photo opportunity. Doesn't matter if it affects the first few results of the season...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Please don't let it happen again . . .
'kthnxbye

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

You couldn't be arsed to read 24 pages of crap but you could be arsed to post this bollocks?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
not any more please, I can't take it :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I can't be arsed to open and read yet anther thread of crap about Lua Lua.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I didn't realise it'd be such drivel pre opening. My mistake I should have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here