Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
ka.jpg

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Has anyone seen the new Asda commercial?

[YT]4oFQ0Egl0wo[/YT]

Basically an Asda superfan has made his own commercial that Asda should show, it's gone viral and Asda have actually run the commercial.

:ohmy:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

[YT]4oFQ0Egl0wo[/YT]

Basically an Asda superfan has made his own commercial that Asda should show, it's gone viral and Asda have actually run the commercial.

And it's shite!

Certainly given me enough reasons not to head there. Shop at the same place as a dimwit like this.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I saw Neal Maupay in Waitrose on Saturday. He and his companion were doing the big shop.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

[YT]4oFQ0Egl0wo[/YT]

PS - you do realise he hasn't actually made this version. Just checking. I'm sure you do.

And he's still a knobhead!

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Marie-Maree Shaw, Chief Customer Officer at Asda, commented: “We are so excited to be bringing Asda Price and the pocket tap back, but with a more modern look and feel. Sunny is a real family man – a fun-loving savvy shopper that is always on the hunt for a bargain, like so many of our customers. It was so much fun filming with him and his gorgeous family – and we hope our customers love them as much as we do!”

Asda Price 02

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

[YT]4oFQ0Egl0wo[/YT]

What’s a commercial? Glad it’s in color at least.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nice one Sunny!!!! I recently switched from Waitrose to Asda and have now reduced weekly shop outgoings, measured over a six week period, by 30%. Pretty dumb to shop at Waitrose really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports