Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I think he's going to sign. He would be a real prat to suggest 1000 followers would get him to sign, NSC does a drive (which is not that hard), gets the number and then he doesnt sign pissing off the fans of a club he has said he loved playing at, has lots of potential and where he was previously idolised. It would put the Leon Knight Swansea debacle to shame.
I dont think hes that stupid.

Oh for crissakes get a grip and a sense of perspective.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oh for crissakes get a grip and a sense of perspective.
Really?.... this is a footballer for god's sake.... getting a grip and sense of perspective go out the window don't they?

Then again, I suppose that's your point ;)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Err I think that's what you call a joke Sully, I don't think he's going to base the future if his career on wether or not 1,000 football fans follow him on twitter and I think we'd all be surprised if he got even half that many followers.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Err I think that's what you call a joke Sully, I don't think he's going to base the future if his career on wether or not 1,000 football fans follow him on twitter and I think we'd all be surprised if he got even half that many followers.

:thumbsup:

Thank god some people understand irony!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh dear Grant. You walked into that one mate.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Done like a kipper.

Anyway, I gave up hope of Kazenga joining, this thread reignited my hope just as it looks to be dashed again. And for that reason I am out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's blatantly happening. :amex:

I think Gus would've gotten fed up by now if something concrete wasn't in the works, we know how short his patience with players messing him around can be...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thomas Cruise, Lua Lua, a striker from abroad and another player from abroad.

You started a thread the other day and said Cruise was approached but isn't coming - talk about hedging your bets. Your transfer speculation / imaginery source is really grinding on this site. Get a grip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports