Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is there a way of telling how many Brighton fans are following him?

I've been following him for one whole hour (on twitter, not literally) and he has gone from 73 to 83 followers. I guess the increase must all be Brighton fans!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Can someone tell me why loads of people have decided to follow Lua Lua on twitter as i don't fancy flicking threw 7 pages.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can someone tell me why loads of people have decided to follow Lua Lua on twitter as i don't fancy flicking threw 7 pages.

He's going to be giving out 2 for 1 meal deal vouchers for Frankie & Bennys at a service station somewhere in Hertfordshire this morning. We just don't want to miss out.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think he's going to sign. He would be a real prat to suggest 1000 followers would get him to sign, NSC does a drive (which is not that hard), gets the number and then he doesnt sign pissing off the fans of a club he has said he loved playing at, has lots of potential and where he was previously idolised. It would put the Leon Knight Swansea debacle to shame.
I dont think hes that stupid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most footballers should just do their talking on the pitch.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He's going to be giving out 2 for 1 meal deal vouchers for Frankie & Bennys at a service station somewhere in Hertfordshire this morning. We just don't want to miss out.
If Leon Knight did join us i'm more then happy to pay for his name to be printed on your shirt.Just pm me :thumbsup:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think he's going to sign. He would be a real prat to suggest 1000 followers would get him to sign, NSC does a drive (which is not that hard), gets the number and then he doesnt sign pissing off the fans of a club he has said he loved playing at, has lots of potential and where he was previously idolised. It would put the Leon Knight Swansea debacle to shame.
I dont think hes that stupid.

He's a footballer, they are quite capable of doing pratish, stupid things :laugh:

And given his age perhaps the Gen Y in him types before he thinks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Exactly. i want to find out if the F&B New England Breakfast will be as good as the famous Little Chef Olympic breakfast

They've got a new hot n' spicy Louisiana sauce for their sticky ribs as well, which apparently is to DIE for. I'm hoping Kazenga will let me have a couple of vouchers. I'm heading off to Watford now, he's bound to be around there somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports