Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DanielT

hope I didn't jinx it with my tweet

@FootballMillion please mr Lualua, come and play for our team, please sir, please! We all love you & will always love you & will sing it Witney-style each game.. love-oo love-oo Please! Love us like we love-oo

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Erm - he now says:

Hahaha u Brighton fans give me jokes ill tell you what if u can get 1000 brighton fans to follow me on twitter ill come back lol

I take that as we have very little chance... but lets try to get 1000 anyway :amex:

Edit: When I say very little chance, I mean of getting Lua Lua back (Due to the patronising tone of his tweet) - not that we couldnt get 1000 followers, which clearly we can!

Last edited:

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Erm - he now says:

Hahaha u Brighton fans give me jokes ill tell you what if u can get 1000 brighton fans to follow me on twitter ill come back lol

I take that as we have very little chance... but lets try to get 1000 anyway :amex:

Edit: When I say very little chance, I mean of getting Lua Lua back (Due to the patronising tone of his tweet) - not that we couldnt get 1000 followers, which clearly we can!

Lets get 1000 :thumbsup:

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
FootballMillion Its not as easy as it sounds signing on loan can take ages too many things to sort out but I do love Brighton that's for sure

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Erm - he now says:

dont think hes patronising, just playing. and wants more follwers :laugh:

hope this is true obviously. now I'm all nervous! :facepalm:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
"Its not as easy as it sounds signing on loan can take ages too many things to sort out but I do love Brighton that's for sure"

Don't know if that's good or bad....

Jimmy Grimble

Odd that in that most recent one he's actually attempted to be grammaticaly and punctually correct...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have the best way to get him here, it's simple.

All you have to do is this...

There's absolutely and categorically no way in a million years that he will be back to us on loan this season and that's an absolutely undeniable fact!

*sits back now to see if it works*

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have the best way to get him here, it's simple.

All you have to do is this...

There's absolutely and categorically no way in a million years that he will be back to us on loan this season and that's an absolutely undeniable fact!

*sits back now to see if it works*

:thumbsup:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I have a massive bottle of champagne in my fridge at home, and i will actually open and drink all by myself if this is true!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports