Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua on Stoke! (Twitter)

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
kazenga25: "Stoke city.. Worse team I've seen in my life... Long ball .. Long ball.. Long ball... Worse football ever! .. Happy for u newcastle thou" :lolol:
twitter

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Stoke are my 3rd most hated team after Man Utd (1) and Palace (2). I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It's not stoke is it, it's Pulis. He's taken the very basics of football and found players who are good at basic football and made it work.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm sure NSC goes through phases of praising Stoke for setting themselves up in a way that makes them very difficult to beat (usually) and becoming an established Premiership Club because of it, to absolutely hating the way they play and they deserve to get relegated etc etc

macky

Dec 28, 2004
far from being the worse team their postion in the league said otherwise Not the best of footbal to watch
but i admire pullis for what he has done up there

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh my god, lualua is pining for newcastle. He wants out. He must have had a bust up with poyet about not playing and now we're not going to sign him and the club is going down the drain and the season is over and poyet's off to tottenham and we're going to have an empty stadium forever...

Oh my god, lualua is pining for newcastle. He wants out. He must have had a bust up with poyet about not playing and now we're not going to sign him and the club is going down the drain and the season is over and poyet's off to tottenham and we're going to have an empty stadium forever...

And we still haven't got any chips on the concourse!! BLOOM OUT!! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here