Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua is signing monday

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Dicker?

Seriously strong midfield just missing the balance a player on the left would give us.

Exactly. We need someone who will bomb forward, Lua Lua really is the perfect signing, but this whole thing is secretive.

We'll know by Tuesday... Else, wont it be a couple of weeks later when the loan window opens. Which I am thinking will suit Newcastle, I think they only wanted him to go out on a 3 month deal, not a longer term deal...?

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
It sounded like it didn't it?

I really hope it's true, but I also hope fans don't put too much pressure on the lad. He is still young and has a bright future ahead of him, but it's important that whoever he signs for that he sorts out his final ball.
Yes judging by what he said and how he said it, I'd say he's in the know and has let it slip.

Ok....right. You need to chill out mate.:thumbsup:

I am a very chilled person, I did not realize this guy was new to the forum, so prob too harsh. You could of just said it was harsh or disagreed with what I said, just have a thing a about some ppl here being too patronsising. Sorry bout the abuse, prob too reactionary. In future I must learn to reply to comments with random pictures. Hey we are 7th. Apologies. :amex:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Er, are you missing the point?

The guy posted that we there was no way we would sign someone before saturday or he'd walk - we did and he ended up with egg on his face.

This guy has stated that Lua will sign or he'll walk - just warning him he may come a cropper also.

Sorry mate, got it completely arse about face. I said i couldn't be arsed to read it :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Past caring thanks to all the Lua Lua hero worship and Twitter bollocks, if he comes, great, if he doesn't I'm sure we'll find somebody else. The club will survive without a Newcastle loanee.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I listened to the on the radio today and Johnny Canter(sp) stated the words "when lua lia arrives next week"...did anyone else listening pick up on this?

yes I did but he is not God ........but hope he and everyone is right about this

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He'll get injured 20 minutes in to his first match here and have to be sent back up north. :down:

BIGPOPPAPUMP

Banned
Aug 27, 2010
o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

Will58

Feb 8, 2010
If it’s of any interest, I was driving into Brighton the A23 this morning and noticed that car in front had the number plate E*** LUA. I managed to catch a quick glimpse as I passed and it looked like is could well have been Kazenga…

However, two things are nagging me about this potential sighting. Firstly, I’m not sure how he would have got hold of a standard number plate ending in LUA (I thought personalised plates were all shortened, like K8 LUA). That said, the plate was in an emboldened font, which made me think whoever was driving it wanted you to look at it.

Secondly, it was a Saab. I would have thought he’d be driving something a bit more flair.

That said, my money’s on him signing next week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
However, two things are nagging me about this potential sighting. Firstly, I’m not sure how he would have got hold of a standard number plate ending in LUA (I thought personalised plates were all shortened, like K8 LUA). That said, the plate was in an emboldened font, which made me think whoever was driving it wanted you to look at it.

I can put your mind to rest on one count, a number plate with one letter three numbers and then three letters eg E123LUA would be perfectly valid. The fact that he couldn't afford K8 LUA is probably because he's not very well paid yet :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
surely he would go for the registration K42 LUA ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here