Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua injury

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think the good thing about yesterday is it shows teams that kicking LuaLua out of the game does not finish us as a team. We do have other options going forward so if LuaLua has a bad day or does not start.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
[Bens Grandad]
[Think that is true as he was diving after every tackle and I know its controversial but in my opinion rightly booked for trying to get a penalty.]

Your opinion is wrong watch it on the tv, it happend right in front of me it was not a penalty but he did not dive.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He did NOT dive.. v unlucky to be booked IMHO...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Why does Bens Grandad have to be so negative about EVERYTHING? in the words of Andy Naylor take a chill pill!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Agree the yellow card was harsh and he didn't dive, nor was he asking for a penalty but he was going down easily - two incidents happened right in front of me and both times he could have had the ball and been off and running but he was defo waiting for the villains to have a go and timing his take a nano second before their boot went in. They played him badly and he was looking to wind them up IMO. I'm not at all negative about him ... he's got some great skill and can make something from nothing ... just a view of a few incidents yesterday ... that's all

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rugrat, a player who had his leg broken just 10 months ago, is not going to wait a nano second for opponents to foul him just so that he can get a free kick. It is possible that following that injury he has lost some of his pace.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Rugrat, a player who had his leg broken just 10 months ago, is not going to wait a nano second for opponents to foul him just so that he can get a free kick. It is possible that following that injury he has lost some of his pace.

You'd think so ... he wasn't diving (or if he was he's bloody good at it) but no doubt in my mind at all that he was waiting - the one where the guy got the yellow I called it before it happened he sucked him in good and proper, maybe not to win a free kick or get him booked but maybe just nutmeg him and perhaps it just didn't work out.

As I said I'm a fan but it looks like we got 3 top drawer players fighting for 2 berths and yesterday he came out third best

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Have you seen the size of him? It doesn't take much for someone his size and with his speed to go down, I didn't think it was a penalty but neither do I think it was a dive.

Is the correct answer. :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Think that is true as he was diving after every tackle and I know its controversial but in my opinion rightly booked for trying to get a penalty.

I often wonder if you and I watched the same match-yesterday being a perfect example. Watch the contact that led to his booking-he wasn't looking for a penalty either as far as I could tell. Diving after every tackle? Now you're just being silly. Not controversial. Silly.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Think that is true as he was diving after every tackle and I know its controversial but in my opinion rightly booked for trying to get a penalty.

Shouldn't of been booked, it wasn't a dive it was a genuine fall. The defender quite rightly tried to block his run, and Kez caught the back of him.So not a penalty either. Very harsh booking from a very poor ref IMO. Lets face it, Spurr shouldn't of been on the pitch at the time, after two reckless challenges. Maybe it's a case that GP's frustration was more to do with previous events, and that the KLL incident just pushed him over the edge!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I would deffo use Kaz as a sub, wot a player to bring on for last 30mins or so in a tight game

I agree,Kaz could unlock a tight game,teams have already worked out that Marcus and Kaz are liable against pace because Kaz does not give a lot in defence .IMO this part of his game has to be improved or else we shall see less and less of Kaz.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree,Kaz could unlock a tight game,teams have already worked out that Marcus and Kaz are liable against pace because Kaz does not give a lot in defence .IMO this part of his game has to be improved or else we shall see less and less of Kaz.

That was why Kaz was switched to the right after 15 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here