Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua and all that....

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Twitter is football/celebrity arsenic. How many stupid idiots are screwing their careers up in less than 140 characters? Plus how many idiots are sitting there following the inane rantings of a 14 year old prat in Grimsby who happened to grab #LuaLua as a joke a year or so ago and has a following of hundreds of no life internet junkies.

Seriously people.....get a grip

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He was deffo on FB as I was talking to him - I know no-one believes me though lol

I have 20+ mutual friends with him. I believe you. :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The problem with Facebook and Twitter is that its all too easy to fake stuff

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
The tweets seem genuine enough, but...

Look at one tweet:

Get on it - new Will Buckley fb page: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Now look at that Will Buckley FB page, which is clearly not him.

So why does KLL link to a Will Buckley FB page? And one which is obviously fake?

Case closed.

Maybe he has been asked by the creator of the Buckley group to advertise it on his Twitter, to get more members into a sort of "appreciation group" on FB

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Maybe he has been asked by the creator of the Buckley group to advertise it on his Twitter, to get more members into a sort of "appreciation group" on FB

Yes, or maybe he is the creator of the Buckley group...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
But that web link says that Kaz LuaLua is definitely LuaLua?

Well I cannot think of any reason why KLL would link to a Buckley FB page. Have they ever played together?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Because a Brighton fan asked him to do it?! Because he soon will be playing with him :D

Im sorry but none of it smells right to me. I still think that is a fake account.

I do however believe that he will sign for us :thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Well we know that the club website is real, so I think I will wait for them to announce his signing on there, before I get too excited. There are just far too many 13 year olds pretending to be anyone and everyone online.

Well we know that the club website is real, so I think I will wait for them to announce his signing on there, before I get too excited. There are just far too many 13 year olds pretending to be anyone and everyone online.

More people should be as patient, rather than waste time and energy sweating about 'possible signings' and stupid Owen rumours which were always crap. Just wait til the club says "we are proud to announce the signing of prodigious talent Lionel Messi" - and then you won't get hurt.

or waste everyone's time opening dumb threads full with gibbering bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here