• Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've been pretty reliable this summer Bozza. Is this as concrete a piece of information, from as good a source as previously?

SourceS, yes. Some the same as before and a couple of new snifters. The origins are different in all cases. I'm confident and just not trying to break the NSC concurrent user record. Honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hope so. Am on a course tomorrow damn it so won't be able to stare at NSC in hope all day like last time.

You lucky man. Please spare a thought for the rest of us (as well as NSC's server churning out all the page refreshes).

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
SourceS, yes. Some the same as before and a couple of new snifters. The origins are different in all cases. I'm confident and just not trying to break the NSC concurrent user record. Honest.

MULTIPLE sources!!!

:sexwee:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza - have you heard it's a permanent deal or loan - or dont' know at this stage?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's tomorrow f***ed

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I'm on holiday in Devon - I wan't it confirmed by 8.00 a.m. or alternatively it pisses down with rain so I can keep my face glued to NSC and frustrate myself by checking every 11 seconds. If this is a wind up I will be slightly furious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here