Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Quote from club website
""It also gives us the opportunity to reward those fans who were with us at Withdean, particularly those who regularly travel away from home, and as a result they have the opportunity to maintain their place at the front of the queue when it comes to priority."

I was hoping this would be true, but I have only got points for this season. Bit of a bummer

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No one does, and this point has been raised before to no avail, sths last year got a nominal 250 for their efforts

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Quote from club website
""It also gives us the opportunity to reward those fans who were with us at Withdean, particularly those who regularly travel away from home, and as a result they have the opportunity to maintain their place at the front of the queue when it comes to priority."

I was hoping this would be true, but I have only got points for this season. Bit of a bummer

Did you have a season ticket last year? That is the only way you will have get any loyalty points for any games before this season. Pompey was therefore the first away game to offer any points

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Did you have a season ticket last year? That is the only way you will have get any loyalty points for any games before this season. Pompey was therefore the first away game to offer any points
Sadly not, had to get tickets as and when I could..only amounted to 12 games I think. Shouldn't grumble really. I guess it's not like I can't get to the Amex..I've managed so far. Just panicked when I saw the Liverpool Tickets announcement on the website. I do concede that the most loyal fans get first dibs, of course. Just a bit annoying as I know people with STs who have never been to a Brighton game until now.
On the other hand having loads of extra supporters = lots more wonga for the club. We would look a bit silly if there were only 6000 STHs after all.

Now I'm confused and I seem to have started arguing with myself.

All this success and general excitement is starting to get to me!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Sorry to hijack this thread a little, but it is a loyalty points related question and I didn't think the query worthy of it's own thread..

If a STH decides to wait until general sale in order to get a seat in a different part of the ground, do they still get loyalty points for the purchase despite already being a STH?

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Sorry to hijack this thread a little, but it is a loyalty points related question and I didn't think the query worthy of it's own thread..

If a STH decides to wait until general sale in order to get a seat in a different part of the ground, do they still get loyalty points for the purchase despite already being a STH?

Do you really want to wait until general sale though? As they will sell out quick once on General sale, then you may have no seat.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Do you really want to wait until general sale though? As they will sell out quick once on General sale, then you may have no seat.

I know - it's not my ticket. My brother has 2 that he uses for his business, alongside me and my dad in the East. My brother will be using one of his, but the person using the other one wants to get a ticket in the North stand. I've pointed out that they would risk losing the seat altogether. *shrugs*

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know - it's not my ticket. My brother has 2 that he uses for his business, alongside me and my dad in the East. My brother will be using one of his, but the person using the other one wants to get a ticket in the North stand. I've pointed out that they would risk losing the seat altogether. *shrugs*

That other person needs to be a prior purchaser unless your brother is going to try and get his ticket - the tickets will not go to complete general sale like the Gills and Sunderland tickets did

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
That other person needs to be a prior purchaser unless your brother is going to try and get his ticket - the tickets will not go to complete general sale like the Gills and Sunderland tickets did

He will be using my brother's 2nd Season Ticket account - so has 1000 points.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He will be using my brother's 2nd Season Ticket account - so has 1000 points.

:thumbsup:

Another question - i have 60 points and my dad 40 - does anyone know if i can get tickets for both of us when on sale to people with 60 points, or do i have to wait until general sale? Thanks

You can only get your ticket pre general sale so to get both together you will have to wait, or your Dad could purchase a Bristol City ticket Edit: No that's wrong you only get 10 for an away match

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
Looks like the Loyalty Points problem has been fixed. I hadnt been credited for the Sunderland match, emailed the club but heard zilch so was 20 points short .

Got my Liverpool tickets last night thought i would just check my loyalty points this morning and they are spot on inc Sunderland points added !!

Thankyou muchly.

I can only assume the Sunderland ones werent added until yesterday , no reply though email wise but at least its fixed !!

:thumbsup:

You can only get your ticket pre general sale so to get both together you will have to wait, or your Dad could purchase a Bristol City ticket Edit: No that's wrong you only get 10 for an away match

Buying tickets for Leeds and Palace when he's permitted (ie tomorrow) would give him the 20pts required to take him to 60.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buying tickets for Leeds and Palace when he's permitted (ie tomorrow) would give him the 20pts required to take him to 60.

only one problem , you need 60 points to book Leeds and Palace tickets.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone

Ouch...60 points is pretty steep for any non season ticket holders at this point of the season...so i guess it will be a mission when the tickets go on general release. Wish i'd gone to the Gills and spurs games, bloody heavily pregnant (overdue) wife at the time ;)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Ouch...60 points is pretty steep for any non season ticket holders at this point of the season...so i guess it will be a mission when the tickets go on general release. Wish i'd gone to the Gills and spurs games, bloody heavily pregnant (overdue) wife at the time ;)

which is why i'm not totally worried, as it will only be non-sth's applying for leeds and palace, and not that many will have 60 points. It will most affect which seats we can get, thats all

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

indeed, and its only palace i care about, away for the other two. Here's an irony - my dad will probably get a single ticket for the liverpool game when they go on general sale, thus giving him 60 points total, enough to qualify for palace priority - by which time palace tickets are on general sale anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here